• Total voters

Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
What do you think will be the base price of the 2025 RAM 1500 RHO?

The base price of the Raptor is $79,415 including the destination charge. My guess is RAM will price the RHO about $5,000 cheaper, coming in around $74,995.

Oh I hope so. I am hoping that Granger or one of the other dealers on the TRX forum offer the super discounts they did with the TRXs when they could order them. Wink. Wink. But knowing what Ram has been doing with their pricing lately, I will bet it will sadly come in over 85K.

Hopefully 30K less than TRX Lol

ram-rho-MSRP-price-estimate.png

I noticed Car and Driver has an article on the RHO with an estimated price of $85,000. If that's correct, ordering through a volume discount might put you in the high 70s.

View attachment 15

I noticed Car and Driver has an article on the RHO with an estimated price of $85,000. If that's correct, ordering through a volume discount might put you in the high 70s.
I wonder if the initial release of the RHO will be allocation-only, or if retail orders will be allowed. If I had to bet, it would be allocation for a little while. If that’s the case, probably not many discounts to be had at first.

2024-ram-rebel-price.png

The base MSRP of the 2025 RAM Rebel was posted on the RAM TRX Forum today. I can't see the RHO being more then $10,000 more?

View attachment 18

The base MSRP of the 2025 RAM Rebel was posted on the RAM TRX Forum today. I can't see the RHO being more then $10,000 more?
The 2025 Limited/Longhorn has a starting MSRP of $75,155 (and it has the HO Hurricane). I'm pretty sure the RHO will be a premium to the Limited. So probably into the $80's at least. The Tungsten is $87k.

Jeep announced price cuts on the Grand Cherokee for 2024 model year. I hope RAM does something similar to make the RHO more competitive.

jeep-price-cuts.png

They have to realize that they're going head to head withe the Raptor now, with an unproven powertrain. They're not gonna be competitive in the segment if they can't come in just under the Raptor and start showing what it's capable of once they pull the cover off it.

They have to realize that they're going head to head withe the Raptor now, with an unproven powertrain. They're not gonna be competitive in the segment if they can't come in just under the Raptor and start showing what it's capable of once they pull the cover off it.
I would certainly hope that Ram has found a way to top the Raptor. They’ve got some catching up to do, as usual. The TRX was pretty late to the party for this segment, but was certainly a one-up against the Raptor.
Then comes the Raptor R, and Ram backs down (for understandable reasons). They need to come back swinging with the RHO.

Oh I hope so. I am hoping that Granger or one of the other dealers on the TRX forum offer the super discounts they did with the TRXs when they could order them. Wink. Wink. But knowing what Ram has been doing with their pricing lately, I will bet it will sadly come in over 85K.
Mark Dodge will be discounting fo sho!
While we don't have details on pricing yet (which will dictate our discount) feel free to PM me your contact info and I'll get you on our list for intel.

Mark Dodge will be discounting fo sho!
While we don't have details on pricing yet (which will dictate our discount) feel free to PM me your contact info and I'll get you on our list for intel.
The TRX Forum guys who are dismissing the RHO without knowing how fast it is have to go to the back of the line when they attempt to bandwagon.

The TRX Forum guys who are dismissing the RHO without knowing how fast it is have to go to the back of the line when they attempt to bandwagon.
Hey the TRX business was very good to us at Mark Dodge, and good to our customers. I completely get why a TRX owner would be not interested in trading "down" if that's the case.
But there are a LOT of ways this could be a really awesome truck and be more affordable/accessible. like anything we won't know until they start really hitting the pavement but we should know alot more next week than we do today!

Hey the TRX business was very good to us at Mark Dodge, and good to our customers. I completely get why a TRX owner would be not interested in trading "down" if that's the case.
But there are a LOT of ways this could be a really awesome truck and be more affordable/accessible. like anything we won't know until they start really hitting the pavement but we should know alot more next week than we do today!
Those guys are great. That forum is amazing as well. Just throwing them some shade. I know some of them from the halcyon days of Hellcat forum. There will be converts. This truck is going to be better than most are thinking.

$69,995 before a $1,995 destination fee. @AnthonyRI you ready to take our $$ yet?

ALMOST!
No code guide (the bible behind the ordering site) or ordering site gone live yet.
As soon as we have that, will be ready to share our discounts/tiers etc.

Given the base MSRP sitting where it is, I'm expecting it to have similar margins to the Rebel/Tungsten - but I've been wrong a few times when I try to predict things lol.

With a starting price of $69,995, I think this truck is going to be a huge hit!

ram-rho-price-screen-cap.png

Back