2025 Ram 1500 RHO

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Press Details:

Stock Footage:

Up-Close Review:

If anyone finds any review they really like. Feel free to share here.

Looks like some basic details are:
Power: 540hp / 521 ft-lbs
Base price: $71,990 with $1995 destination
Shocks: Bilstein Blackhawk e2 adaptive shocks (Same as TRX I believe)
0-60: 4.6 seconds
Quarter Mile : 13.1 @108mph
Top Speed: 118
Screen Notes:
-14.5 inch vertical screen with UConnect 5​
-10.3 inch passenger touchscreen​

"RHO Equipment package that adds a useful 360-degree camera system, a digital rearview mirror, dual wireless charging pads, massaging front seats, heated and ventilated rear outboard seats, a head-up display, power-adjustable pedals with memory settings, and a 19-speaker Harman Kardon stereo pumping out 900 watts. The kit also includes additional driver assists such as a driver-attention monitor, evasive steering assist, and a hands-free highway driving mode."

@Nitro was ahead of it. RHO is not Ram High Output as some had suggested but truck will follow a rhino theme like the forum.

According to the ramtrucks.com site the price should be $69,995 + $1995 = $71,990,
But the code guide isn't set up yet to verify, will share as soon as it is!

According to the ramtrucks.com site the price should be $69,995 + $1995 = $71,990,
But the code guide isn't set up yet to verify, will share as soon as it is!
Should it be up today??

Should it be up today??
Sorry I know that YOU know this but for everyone else, the code guide was posted later that opening morning, and then revised again next day.
Only change that I could find is that the ventilated seats were added to L1.

I wish they offered the barn style tailgate on the RHO. That's one option that would've been pretty useful. They probably left it out because of the possible off road/baja trails making coming loose or weaken.

I wish they offered the barn style tailgate on the RHO. That's one option that would've been pretty useful. They probably left it out because of the possible off road/baja trails making coming loose or weaken.
yeah it's missing the rambox and multifuction tailgate option - so the bed itself must be slightly different ala TRX.

Back