What's new

3% under invoice on RAM RHO or any other model order or in stock

schyulerw

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
I just ordered my RHO and the dealership said I could offer the following to others on this forum

A dealership here in Michigan I do a ton of business with is offering the following.

• 3% under invoice on any Ram RHO or any other RAM Truck order or existing inventory
  • Will take tread lightly or affilate as an additional discount if available on that model
  • no add on required
  • $260 Doc Fee $10 temp tags $24 CUR Fee and your states TTL
  • If you do not sign in person $270 notary fee
  • Will allow lease if Michigan resident with no mark up above buy rate
  • Do not have to use dealership financing
  • 100% price protection once order is placed
  • They handle all registration/title/tag paperwork in state of Michigan
  • Out of State you handle registration/title/tag paperwork
  • Will pick up for free from local airport
  • $1000 nonrefundable deposit

Pm me and I will put you in contact with them

sounds like you overpaid slightly :)

Jokes aside probably better to get the dealer themselves to post, engage with the admins/mods, and field questions. Reasonable discount though

I just ordered my RHO and the dealership said I could offer the following to others on this forum

A dealership here in Michigan I do a ton of business with is offering the following.

• 3% under invoice on any Ram RHO or any other RAM Truck order or existing inventory
  • Will take tread lightly or affilate as an additional discount if available on that model
  • no add on required

• no add on required

Pm me and I will put you in contact with tThanks but

• no add on required

Thanks, but most of us are getting $9,000 to $11,500 off

sounds like you overpaid slightly :)

Jokes aside probably better to get the dealer themselves to post, engage with the admins/mods, and field questions. Reasonable discount though

I appreciate the deals you offer also that is why I ordered from you a few weeks ago. I also enjoyed the experience with your dealership on the hellcats and trx's I have gotten.

Thanks, but most of us are getting $9,000 to $11,500 off
This would be a deal for people in the Midwest when you take into account shipping or plane tickets, doc fees ect. This would also be a deal for you if you wanted to use a credit card rather than a wire for the deposit, not needing to wait 3 plus months to get plates or registered Or having to sign a doc to not sell the vehicle in 6months. You can also register this your self out of state and be able to buy from California or Montana. Buy rate on a lease in state of MI and no add on are a plus.

I have ordered many Wranglers, Wagoneers, Trx and Hellcats from Koons, Mark Dodge , Gupton and Chapman and understand the pluses and minus with each dealer depending on your need or location in the country. This is just another option and in no way saying the other dealers are bad.

Best to support those that support the community and keep the site running. The site sponsors are running better deals and take the time to answer our ever repetitive questions.

Best to support those that support the community and keep the site running. The site sponsors are running better deals and take the time to answer our ever repetitive questions.
I agree that we should support the sponsors that is why I order my first RHO with Anthony and made other purchases with him and Koons.

Everyone needs to do the math for themselves to take into account total cost out of pocket with all expenses and if a percentage off or a fixed dollar off is a better deal or if they are trying to achieve something else like a flip, balloon loan ECT.

It is also good to have choice and competion so that it benefits us all and to let the community know about other options.

It is also good to have choice and competion so that it benefits us all and to let the community know about other options.
Completely agree, maybe pass them the forum info so they can talk to Nitro about sponsoring

I appreciate the deals you offer also that is why I ordered from you a few weeks ago. I also enjoyed the experience with your dealership on the hellcats and trx's I have gotten.
LOL all good brother I can never tell who is who with the screen names.

Back