Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram Rebel
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y
Military
Army
I contacted ADD this week and I’m on a waiting list for a bumpers order. Apparently they ordered straight from Ram early through there business to make after market parts for the RHO. Has anyone else reached out to any other companies for after market parts?

They say which one? Hopefully a bolt on

They say which one? Hopefully a bolt on
They’re all bolt ons. They said they’re having atleast 2 variations being made when they get there RHO.

There shouldn't be to many changes needed since the body is same as the TRX. Possibly a few for the new sensors.

There shouldn't be to many changes needed since the body is same as the TRX. Possibly a few for the new sensors.
The RHO grill is completely different, and so is the front skid plate. So I suspect the bumper will have to be modified in several ways to fit up properly. Pictures of the RHO/TRX front ends posted here for visual comparison:

The RHO grill is completely different, and so is the front skid plate. So I suspect the bumper will have to be modified in several ways to fit up properly. Pictures of the RHO/TRX front ends posted here for visual comparison:

A few minor adjustments doesn't require a full redesign. Which is something RAM had to do to differentiate between the RHO and TRX. Besides those small cosmetics, bolt on patterns would probably be the same.

A few minor adjustments doesn't require a full redesign. Which is something RAM had to do to differentiate between the RHO and TRX. Besides those small cosmetics, bolt on patterns would probably be the same.
Im sure bolting placement is the same, but the grill, headlights and skid are different. Shouldn’t be too much to switch up once they get ahold of one. Still waiting on performance parts companies to do so as well. Intake, exhaust, tunes etc. but we just have to wait.

Im sure bolting placement is the same, but the grill, headlights and skid are different. Shouldn’t be too much to switch up once they get ahold of one. Still waiting on performance parts companies to do so as well. Intake, exhaust, tunes etc. but we just have to wait.

I'll start working on a intake system the day i get it from Mark Dodge. Also on down pipes, I want to hear that straight 6 exhaust tone!

Last edited:
I'll start working on an intake system the daybi get it from Mark Dodge. Also on down pipes, I want to hear that straight 6 exhaust tone!
Same!

Back