What's new

Aftermarket parts categorization

Nick797

Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Reaction score
For the future, just a random thought.

But being these two trucks (TRX & RHO) are basically the same truck just with a different powerplant. Do we agree that the parts websites should kinda just now have engine options to differentiate the modifications?

This is something random thats been floating in my head because for example a bed cover, running board, wheels & tires and such will still be no different fitment wise from a standard DT. (aside from width & offset on the wheels).

I guess this is sort of me openly asking the public for some feedback before all of this happens lol.

My Ram Rebel GT has most of the TRX interior. So I look for TRX stuff. I suspect, we should think of the RHO body as you would a refreshed TRX. Some after market stuff will be compatible, other things won’t. I have TRX rock sliders on my Rebel. So it would be a safe assumption there probably aren’t any changes to the cab.

We don’t know how much will be in common. We can probably assume it has a wider rear axle, but will it be a wider AAM 9.25 or The full float Dana 60 (TRX). It will probably share the same front upper and lower control arms. Couldn’t imagine these were reengineered. The same front end and CV’s as the TRX.

It’s a mystery I’m looking forward uncovering.

Back