Austin Checking in

Lancer-AM

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2010 Ram 1500 Laramie
Current Ride #2
2006 Pontiac GTO
Hello, just joined the forum and am going through the ordering process with Mark Dodge. Very excited for the RHO, the TRX was great and a sexy truck but was too impractical to take on the Daily Driver duty I needed it to. The RHO fixes all of that with all of the creature comforts I wanted for sitting in mindless traffic and the better gas milage to justify it, along with a higher payload that I needed for our travel trailer.

Flame Red
Level 1 Equipment Group
Trailer Tow Group
Tow Mirrors
Bed Utility

Congrats! Will be a sweet truck and likely a great DD option!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Lancer-AM! The increase payload is a nice perk with the RHO. I'm really interested to see what the actual door sticker says with all the level 1 options. My TRX sits @ 1331 pounds.

What size travel trailer do you have?

Its an Alliance Delta 281BH, it has a dry weight of 6782 pounds, the heaviest we have ever really had it is 7500. Hitch weight comes in at 724. My 2010 1500 Laramie has a payload of 1421 pounds, but I also have a shell on the back adding about 200lbs of weight to the truck. Between my wife, myself, and our two kids we add about 600Lbs. So I know I have been close on my 2010, but it has always pulled beautifully. I have a feeling I will squeak by with the RHO and no shell on back. I will be adding the Timber Grove Airbags for the TRX provided they fit, I have a good feeling they will as the suspension is pretty much the same and the frame hasn't changed. The lack of power up the hills is really what put me on the search for a new truck. We have some very steep grades in the hill country of Texas that my Hemi struggled with.

Back