Chicago Auto Show?

Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
Do you think we'll see the RAM RHO at the Chicago Auto Show next month?

I haven’t kept up with this stuff, but I thought Stellantis was pulling out of all the car shows. Or maybe it was just a few of them.

I heard the same stellantis not doing usa car shows. Hard to imagine not having anything there though.

With a late '24 release, I would expect we'll see something soon. If not a big reveal, at least something on display from a dealer in the region.

I read one article where it stated that was going to be where Ram unveiled the RHO, but it's not confirmed that they pulled out of the show altogether. IMO Ram still has a lot to work on with the RHO but it's all low hanging fruit. For one, they have to bring back the aggressive looking mustache grill. Fix key fob to auto-lock when you walk away(my 2016 had this, a car from almost 10 years ago had this and Ram still can't figure it out?) Fix that random rear detection emergency braking problem. Needs a better slimmer front bumper. Add ramboxes to the wide body. Add a 37 package. Button to auto close tail gate. Outlet in the bed with ramboxes. Bed camera.

That and the new rebel grill sucks. Coupled with the Ram REV that is absolutely atrocious . Compare the Rev to the GMC Sierra ev, or even the Silverado. It needs a total redesign. Actually, the Rev concept looked decent and then it was massively downgraded. I think they just still have a lot of work cut out for them and don't want to make any reveals as of yet.

I’m betting they will hold off to the TX state fair in late September, before showing it off. But I’m a Texan, so I assume everything should rotate around my state. LOL!

If they are still on track for a 3rd quarter release, my guess is orders open in June.

Last edited:
Back