What's new

Delays

Already pushed back to October and it might even get pushed back some more. Stellantis has a lot to work through right now (not even considering yesterday's ransomware attack). Stellantis CEO hinted at up to 30% cuts to North American Operations.

Ever since I ordered my truck the YouTube algorithm keeps showing Stellantis / CDJR videos and it seems like there is alot of turmoil at the moment (hopefully doens't impact the quality of the build)

If stellantis is struggling this much at SHAP what happens if our RHO does not get built? Will we ger our deposit back since it was not our fault?

I’m glad you guys are keeping an eye on things so I don’t have to, but this is all hearsay honestly. In another thread triple b said there was 100+ RHOs built or something. If I don’t get my truck until December it’s honestly no skin off my dick (the doctors took that from me when I was born and I don’t remember back that far.) If they don’t build them I’ll be driving an at4x AEV edition or a Raptor 37’ package in 2025.

I’m glad you guys are keeping an eye on things so I don’t have to, but this is all hearsay honestly. In another thread triple b said there was 100+ RHOs built or something. If I don’t get my truck until December it’s honestly no skin off my dick (the doctors took that from me when I was born and I don’t remember back that far.) If they don’t build them I’ll be driving an at4x AEV edition or a Raptor 37’ package in 2025.
Exactly. If Stellantis/RAM can't get their act together, I'll put a Shelter Green 3.5 R37 in my driveway.

The 115 RHO’s that have been built are pre-production models. No production versions yet.

The 115 RHO’s that have been built are pre-production models. No production versions yet.
I'm curious..why would they build 115 for pre production.

The GMC AT4X AEV is a beautiful truck. I kitted one out, and it was as much as the 3.5 R37 between MSRP and optional equipment.

I'm curious..why would they build 115 for pre production.
They always build test mules prior to starting production. 115 is a lot more than usual for a particular trim, but it doesn’t surprise me at all, given that it’s a new engine on a new trim.

Back