What's new

Drove a HO limited today

Raddonkey

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 Ram 3500 Dually, 22 Jeep Mohave, 22 Polaris Pro R #2921, 24 Blitzkrieg TT #6121, 66 Ford F100 Class 8, 05 C6, 93 Cummins
Current Ride #2
25 RHO on order
Well my local dealer did get a few HO trucks in yesterday. The did let me take a test drive to check it out an I must say I'm impressed. Smooth power band that is pulling up to 6k RPM. The Limited exhaust is very quite but there is a slight engine note in the cab. Overall great impression and cant wait to get my RHO. Go drive one if you get a chance and post up your thoughts. Pretty spicy especially with the traction control off.

Well my local dealer did get a few HO trucks in yesterday. The did let me take a test drive to check it out an I must say I'm impressed. Smooth power band that is pulling up to 6k RPM. The Limited exhaust is very quite but there is a slight engine note in the cab. Overall great impression and cant wait to get my RHO. Go drive one if you get a chance and post up your thoughts. Pretty spicy especially with the traction control off.
Glad to hear the feedback. I test drove SO bighorn and I was impressed with it too!

Was the truck still in the "break in" mode or did it have full power? Super awesome to hear some good feedback!

Was the truck still in the "break in" mode or did it have full power? Super awesome to hear some good feedback!
I don't think there is a "break in Mode" on these like the TRX or Hellcat. Only had 12 miles from the PDI inspection so I wasn't driving it hard but really impressive luxury sport truck. $79k MSRP is a lot of money but it is a really nice truck.

I don't think there is a "break in Mode" on these like the TRX or Hellcat. Only had 12 miles from the PDI inspection so I wasn't driving it hard but really impressive luxury sport truck. $79k MSRP is a lot of money but it is a really nice truck.
What did you think of the build quality? fit and finsh

Great fit and finish, Interior and radio are awesome. Only thing that was not right in my mind was the RAM BOX option. To me they just don't fit the body lines close enough. I'm sure they could be adjusted a bit but not an option on the RHO so doesn't matter. LOL

I drove the HO last week myself and really liked it. Hope the tuned exhaust sounds good because it was fast but near silent. The wife liked the passenger screen, full massage seats not just the back, pano roof, and reclining rear seats the most. I am coming from a GMC which has none of that but will miss the sound of the 6.2

Last edited:
Yea agreed. I drove a the HO Limited, and forgot for a moment I even own a 5.7 Hemi, lol. I got back in mine and drove my slow ass tank home wiping the drool off my face.

I owned 3 2nd Gen Raptors and if their 450hp can make me happy, I have zero doubts on the 540hp and slightly higher torque

I should go test drive as well to see what I'm getting. But, every time you go down there (I've been multiple times measuring the TRX bed logo) it gives them hope I call it haha.

Back