What's new

Floor Mats and Rear Seats

Cautionary Tale

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Unicorn
I am hoping some of you are in the know and can assist in addressing a couple big day 1 issues I'd prefer to sort ahead of time.

THE WHAT:
What kind of floor mats will come factory?
Will the mat footprint be same as current TRX?
Back seats same as current TRX or other Ram 1500's?

THE WHY:
I generally use Weathertech mats to help with mud, dog hair, and all mess kids make and really hoping to not muck with carpet even for a day.
Need back row seat covers for the same reasons described above, plus avoiding car seat wear.

Thanks in advance!

I would assume they’d be the same as the TRX. Have you seen those before? If not, I can post some pics. They’re pretty nice, you wouldn’t need to Weatherguards.

I would assume they’d be the same as the TRX. Have you seen those before? If not, I can post some pics. They’re pretty nice, you wouldn’t need to Weatherguards.
I have not. I'd love a picture of front and back if you don't mind.

I have not. I'd love a picture of front and back if you don't mind.
Here’s the only one I have handy. I’ll try to remember to snap some better ones (front and back) when it’s light tomorrow.

1715999149064.jpeg

Thank you all. Looks like a good amount of protection, but kids always find a way. A few months back my eldest was feeling but not telling that he was unwell and randomly started throwing up while I was stuck at light with train blocking me. There was no amount of soap, water and Febreze that could wash away those memories. Fortunately, I have learned and have bags at the ready going forward ;)

Back