Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram Rebel
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y
Military
Army
I just ordered my RHO yesterday at Keffer in Charlotte, the original color I wanted was the new Forged Blue. Unfortunately I was unable to order due to that color not yet being available yet, so I went with Black all around. Has anyone else ordered that color? Does anyone here know if that color option will be the "launch" or "special edition"?

I don't think it's special, it's an option on the ram website. I'm not sure why, but forged blue and granite crystal metallic aren't available to order through a dealer right now as I understood it.

I don't think it's special, it's an option on the ram website. I'm not sure why, but forged blue and granite crystal metallic aren't available to order through a dealer right now as I understood it.
Gocha! Only asked because this is the 1st Ram with this blue. We’ve seen the granite, but not the forged blue with pearl clear coat. I’m expecting some type of special edition similar to ever year of the TRX.

I don’t know but if their was a special edition I would think it would be a launch edition and it would be available on the first orders.

I just ordered my RHO yesterday at Keffer in Charlotte, the original color I wanted was the new Forged Blue. Unfortunately I was unable to order due to that color not yet being available yet, so I went with Black all around. Has anyone else ordered that color? Does anyone here know if that color option will be the "launch" or "special edition"?
Just curios, what did Keffer give you off of MSRP?

Gocha! Only asked because this is the 1st Ram with this blue. We’ve seen the granite, but not the forged blue with pearl clear coat. I’m expecting some type of special edition similar to ever year of the TRX.
The Forged Blue color was listed from the get-go on all 1500s for 2025 model year, since December.
It has yet to be opened for all 1500s.
When it DOES open, it will not be available for body-color-bumper models. This is fine for RHO, but will inhibit Night Edition, Sport Appearance, Tungsten, and Body Color Bumper group.

Just a rant here but it was very disappointing that Ram didn’t not change the colors from what has basically been the lineup since 2019 and can’t even get it together for 2 colors that are already on multiple other vehicle models.

I agree 100%%%

They should've at least added Mojave sand

Nothing wrong with black white and silver, but they are really only offering two actual colors, flame red and Hydro blue. It wouldn’t have hurt them to have offered a couple more actual colors.

lol bro, I don’t trust a dealer for a damn second that says they can just remove over 10% of a new vehicle cost. I’ll pay in full, I’m not leaving room for any type of catch upon delivery. I hope there’s no issues for anyone, but when it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

lol bro, I don’t trust a dealer for a damn second that says they can just remove over 10% of a new vehicle cost. I’ll pay in full, I’m not leaving room for any type of catch upon delivery. I hope there’s no issues for anyone, but when it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
Plenty of times in life where I too have paid more for piece of mind. In this case, you're believing a dealer who is telling you that they cant save you any money, so they can line their own pockets, over the ones (not just ours) who are trying to get you the best price possible. It understand it is hard to believe and I don't intend to try to convince you otherwise - you may just find out along the way in your participation on this forum or others. This isn't our first time doing this, plenty of success stories out there.

In any case, enjoy your new truck!

Plenty of times in life where I too have paid more for piece of mind. In this case, you're believing a dealer who is telling you that they cant save you any money, so they can line their own pockets, over the ones (not just ours) who are trying to get you the best price possible. It understand it is hard to believe and I don't intend to try to convince you otherwise - you may just find out along the way in your participation on this forum or others. This isn't our first time doing this, plenty of success stories out there.

In any case, enjoy your new truck!
I’m not saying it’s not true man, but they garunteed nothing over MSRP and I’m satisfied with that, and it was close by so it’s an easy trade in with my Rebel.

I’m not saying it’s not true man, but they garunteed nothing over MSRP and I’m satisfied with that, and it was close by so it’s an easy trade in with my Rebel.
When you have a trade, it makes sense to deal local…at least it was for me. Still, I got $2500 off, in writing. Plus, I will save 8+% in sales tax on the value of my trade vs. selling to Carvana or other local buyers. Now, will they play games on my trade? It’s possible, but they’ve already thrown out “high/low” trade value figures & both are acceptable to me. Heck, if my truck isn’t built for another 6mos & they honor the “low” figure, I’ll probably be way ahead.

Not throwing shade on forum dealers…IMHO, they are terrific. Heard nothing but great stories. If I didn’t have a trade, I’d be calling them quick!!!

When you have a trade, it makes sense to deal local…at least it was for me. Still, I got $2500 off, in writing. Plus, I will save 8+% in sales tax on the value of my trade vs. selling to Carvana or other local buyers. Now, will they play games on my trade? It’s possible, but they’ve already thrown out “high/low” trade value figures & both are acceptable to me. Heck, if my truck isn’t built for another 6mos & they honor the “low” figure, I’ll probably be way ahead.

Not throwing shade on forum dealers…IMHO, they are terrific. Heard nothing but great stories. If I didn’t have a trade, I’d be calling them quick!!!
That’s solid man, and yeah definitely a circumstance for a trade in. The ease of access and time for me is priceless. That’s a great deal you got there though.

Back