What's new

Frustration

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
It's getting a teeny tiny bit frustrating knowing that they are starting to build next week, I ordered in May, got my VIN in May, and still have no scheduled build date. I understand the process but man o man.

lots of people are in this boat.. not only RHO but other models as well. I have been reading on 5th gen RAM that are people with custom order experiencing this. I don't know the exact reason for delays, but from what I I've been reading i gathered this. RAMs are experiencing issues once they are off the line, like they are building a broken vehicles, then they have to fix them right after. Even their CEO talked about it. I believe parts and supplies plays a factor in this, too. A lot of the SO owners are having a misfire and other issues. Check RAM hurricane owners on FB.

I'm like you! I want the vehicle ASAP, I can't wait to drive it, but at the same time I don't a want vehicle that will break on me within a week.

It's getting a teeny tiny bit frustrating knowing that they are starting to build next week, I ordered in May, got my VIN in May, and still have no scheduled build date. I understand the process but man o man.
Take it easy it shall come unless Ram goes belly up haha.

Truth! I was May 3rd…

Stopped at a SW MI Ram dealer yesterday. They had 10-12 Ram 1500 SST but no RHOs. The SST's were all twin turbos Bighorns and Laramie. So I'm guessing they are building dealer orders first?

They actually had a truck stolen Thursday night, tracked it towards Chicago then lost it.

Stolen? Damn.

Stopped at a SW MI Ram dealer yesterday. They had 10-12 Ram 1500 SST but no RHOs. The SST's were all twin turbos Bighorns and Laramie. So I'm guessing they are building dealer orders first?

They actually had a truck stolen Thursday night, tracked it towards Chicago then lost it.
They haven't even started building any RHO yet.

Back