Fun new RHO YouTube video

MrOCano

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Current Ride #2
2021 Tesla Model Y Performance
Not sure if this fella is on here or not .. and this isn’t exactly scientific! But he does try to breakdown and predict some of the RHO drivetrain unknowns. Kind of a fun little video to watch in between refreshing the RAM status page 47,000 times a day to see if touched moved into D1 status lol

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one lol

Not sure if this fella is on here or not .. and this isn’t exactly scientific! But he does try to breakdown and predict some of the RHO drivetrain unknowns. Kind of a fun little video to watch in between refreshing the RAM status page 47,000 times a day to see if touched moved into D1 status lol

"isn't exactly scientific" LMAO. Best way to describe it. I'd have preferred someone post a Q&A with a psychic or probing the mystical depths of the magic eightball. Would it be more accurate? *shake* *shake* "IT IS CERTAIN"

I am pumped to take possession of my RHO! Thanks for the video.

Hi Guys,
That sounds like an interesting video! It’s always fun to dive into the details of model railway components. And I get the constant refreshing of the RAM status page—waiting for that D1 status can test your patience. Hopefully, it’ll change soon.

Back