What's new

Hello from NH

No_LU-G

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra TRD Pro
Wassup everyone!! I’m looking forward to placing my order with Koons 👑 for a new RHO tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have an order in before the 1st price increase 😂.

I’ve bought two other trucks from them and have had a good experience. Given their deep discount, it’s just a no-brainer to go with them again. Dealers around NH don’t come close. I’d have to put some SERIOUS work in to buy local, and the deal still wouldn’t be as good. It’s just so easy with Koons. No surprises!

TRX was sick. And I LOVED it. But I didn’t keep it because it was just too much. Everything about it was unbelievable. But still just too over-the-top to keep. It was so much fun but ultimately 10MPG using premium fuel (as a daily) made it easy for me to move on.

Excited for this new RHO. 500+ hp is perfect. I was really hoping to see a 392 V8 version of this truck but I guess that’s out. I had a 392 Wrangler last year and just fell in love with the sound of that engine @ WOT. BEST SOUNDING V8 EXHAUST NOTE!

Either way, I’m looking forward to stalking this forum and learning everything there is to know about RHO

Back