Irongoats

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Kia Optima daily driver haha
Military
Retired USAF
Hello,
Just saw this after signing up the other day oops. Took the jump and ordered this past Saturday needed something after totaling my 15' Sport I'm still teary eyed haha. Never ordered before especially from out of state but it was very seamless working with Ashley from Mark Dodge. I guess we all have a few months to work financing, so I'll be doing that and looking to see what accessories start showing up online. See you around the forum.

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum!

Hello,
Just saw this after signing up the other day oops. Took the jump and ordered this past Saturday needed something after totaling my 15' Sport I'm still teary eyed haha. Never ordered before especially from out of state but it was very seamless working with Ashley from Mark Dodge. I guess we all have a few months to work financing, so I'll be doing that and looking to see what accessories start showing up online. See you around the forum.

Congrats and welcome to the Family! Let us know what goodies you find online.

I have a flight booked for Vegas this Friday morning. Will be joining you on the 110 degree weather !

Hello,
Appreciate you! I'm excited to see how you guys will eventually accessorize your RHO's 😎

Appreciate you! I'm excited to see how you guys will eventually accessorize your RHO's 😎
Just dawned on me you're Ashley haha thanks for the help with the order this past Saturday.

Back