What's new

Hello

xxdog12

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Hi,

Currently I have a ‘23 Hydro TRX and an ‘21 1500 Rebel and love them. Before that had a ‘16 1500 Big Horn which was a great 1st Ram. I am a member of Ram-Trx.com and have found great information and help from others there. Looking forward to hearing more about the RHO here and the future of Ram performance.

Welcome to the RHO waiting party! 🍻

Welcome, I am excite that this forum is growing more. Can't wait to talk about more than just the V8 under the hood and more about the actual truck itself.

Is the Rebel your DD and the TRX for weekend shenanigans? Those are BOTH sweet rides!

Is the Rebel your DD and the TRX for weekend shenanigans? Those are BOTH sweet rides!
Was that way until last month. Sold the rebel. Now using the TRX as DD. Looking at the RHO for new DD.

I am always trying to decide which ONE truck is the best combination of attributes to fulfill both the DD role and also work for exploring the desert. If I can convince my better half I am going to adopt your approach and have one vehicle for each mission! Thanks for the inspiration.

I am always trying to decide which ONE truck is the best combination of attributes to fulfill both the DD role and also work for exploring the desert. If I can convince my better half I am going to adopt your approach and have one vehicle for each mission! Thanks for the inspiration.
Yeah, I understand that point of view. I’m not 100% sold on the RHO yet as I will be keeping the TRX and do not really want 2 wide body, obvious trucks. The rebel was nice as it was a bit smaller and blended in more with traffic. I’m waiting to see an RHO in person and hopefully test drive one to make my final choice plus would like to read feedback on this site about the RHO from others as they get delivered.

Back