What's new

Hello!

JLM512

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Grand Wagoneer
New to the forum, very interested in the RHO. I’m a previous ‘22 owner and loved it, but unfortunately had to sell it a couple years back in order to buy a piece of property. Loved the V8 but not repulsed by the fact there may be a V6 under the hood in the RHO. Personally what attracted me to the TRX was as the look and off road capability of it. Excited to hear more soon.

Welcome to the forum. I imagine things will pick up quickly around here in a few days when they unveil it.

Welcome to the RHO Forum! Do you have the hurricane engine in your Grand Wagoneer?

New to the forum, very interested in the RHO. I’m a previous ‘22 owner and loved it, but unfortunately had to sell it a couple years back in order to buy a piece of property. Loved the V8 but not repulsed by the fact there may be a V6 under the hood in the RHO. Personally what attracted me to the TRX was as the look and off road capability of it. Excited to hear more soon.
If I can have the TRX look without the hemi chirp or the annoying rear differential clunk, I'll be a happy man. Planning on trading in my '21. Welcome!

If I can have the TRX look without the hemi chirp or the annoying rear differential clunk, I'll be a happy man. Planning on trading in my '21. Welcome!
I’m in the same boat!!

Welcome to the RHO Forum! Do you have the hurricane engine in your Grand Wagoneer?
Thanks! I do, overall it’s a solid engine, haven’t had any issues with it, livable MPG, decent pick up. If they can tune it up a bit for the RHO it has potential.

Back