Hello

Viper

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2002 Viper GTS
Current Ride #2
2024 Rubicon Wrangler 2 door
Excited to order an RHO, probably about 9 months out from doing so unfortunately. I've owned just about every performance Chrysler product produced the past 20 years. 3 srt4's, an srt6 crossfire, 2 dakota r/t's. one of which had viper brakes, seats, wheels and a viper spec t56, an srt8 300, a manual srt8 challenger, a 2 door srt10 ram, 2 viper GTS's one of which I still have, and a manual hellcat challenger. I'll be picking up a 2024 wrangler rubicon 2 door shortly as a daily, which I should have for about a year before swapping it out for an RHO. The viper and RHO should make a really cool two car solution. Can't wait to hear what these things sound like and what the aftermarket world will be able to produce with them!

Welcome to the forum @Viper 🍻

Nice list of vehicles! I had so many friends with the SRT4 when it first came out. It was the perfect cheap/fun car to mod and make fast.

Welcome to the forum @Viper 🍻

Nice list of vehicles! I had so many friends with the SRT4 when it first came out. It was the perfect cheap/fun car to mod and make fast.
Unfortunately that was their downfall, most of them are absolute piles now because of it. Hoping these next generation of turbo dodges are just as fun to mod and can reliably hold power.

Any chance that’s a 2-dr XR you ordered?
I probably could've gotten an xr for not much more, but I really wanted a soft top and the cloth manual seats didn't bother me, so just went with the standard Rubicon. I did add adaptive cruise, the tech package, convenience package, and 4.88 gears.

Back