Hi from Houston Texas Area

RamFan

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn Billet Silver
Current Ride #2
2023 Mazda MX-5 Club BBR White Pearl
We just ordered our RHO...wife is still on the fence....we will see what happens once it arrives lol

Chris

Welcome! Congrats on the RHO order!

“Till death do us part” … you good 👌
Before my wife and I were even engaged, we had a verbal pre-nup.
It was stated that SOME day, she was going to likely come home, and there would be a vehicle in the driveway that wasn't there when she went to work. It likely wouldn't be a brand new car (this was before I worked in auto indistry lol) but could be a boat, scooter, old el camino, used pickup in just the right color, etc. it's just something she'd have to be comfortable with.

The compromise was that the same went for her.... in that I may come home and find an extra animal living in the house/yard.

So far I only surprised her with one truck, and I haven't found any goats yet... I know my days are numbered.

Welcome! Congrats on the RHO order!
Thank you!!

We drove the TRX and really liked it, but......super expensive......super thirsty......but it did sound bad ass. Hoping this sounds BMW good. If it does, its a win afaic. :)

Chris

Before my wife and I were even engaged, we had a verbal pre-nup.
It was stated that SOME day, she was going to likely come home, and there would be a vehicle in the driveway that wasn't there when she went to work. It likely wouldn't be a brand new car (this was before I worked in auto indistry lol) but could be a boat, scooter, old el camino, used pickup in just the right color, etc. it's just something she'd have to be comfortable with.

The compromise was that the same went for her.... in that I may come home and find an extra animal living in the house/yard.

So far I only surprised her with one truck, and I haven't found any goats yet... I know my days are numbered.
Be afraid, be very afraid. I'm more spendy that my wife but when I take a 3 day guy trip, she takes a 7+ day girl trip. I've learned a couple things, my trips have to be super worth it and second, that I wouldn't make it as a single father so in that way we each have 'job security' ;)

Greetings fellow Houstonian! How did you enjoy Houstons annual weather catastrophe last week?!:cautious:
Would love to hear how that went. What dealership, what was the process like, any timeframe, packages. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I have a guy at Gillman CJDR I was about to reach out to but I was gonna hold off.

Greetings fellow Houstonian! How did you enjoy Houstons annual weather catastrophe last week?!:cautious:
Would love to hear how that went. What dealership, what was the process like, any timeframe, packages. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I have a guy at Gillman CJDR I was about to reach out to but I was gonna hold off.
You know we'll delivery (driven) free to Houston right..... just sayin :)

We were on the generator for 48 hours in Tomball... prepare for the worst but hope for the best

You gotta talk to Anthony, I was only skeptical because it was too easy. I've never spoken to the guy before until he was confirming my order over the phone and I could tell he knows what he's doing. I wish I knew about him when we ordered my wife's Grand Cherokee L last year. I know who I'm calling first next time.

-Corey

We were ok, we are in the Atascocita/Kingwood area, just got about 11" of rain over a few days so it took awhile for everything to dry out lol. We moved here a year ago from a north suburb of Chicago and absolutely love it here!!

We were out hiking at a state park and drove by CrossRoads Ram and showed them our truck, they offered a huge amount for ours(only has 35k miles) and they put in an order for it with no money down. We haven't spoken price yet, but we can do that once it comes in and show them what other dealers are offering.

Chris

Last edited:
Back