What's new

Hurricane Engine

Not a bad price for a brand new engine. I believe In line engine are cheaper in general

Not a bad price for a brand new engine. I believe In line engine are cheaper in general
And more reliable, and far easier to work on if you choose too. 🔥

I built a 79 Jag XJ6 with a 350 sbc awhile back and I loved that car. I keep looking for a reason to build another with a modern engine. The Hemi is just too heavy, but between this and the LS 4-cylinder that Blueprint is working on, I'm getting the itch again.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1587956346457.jpg
    FB_IMG_1587956346457.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 10
Uaw is threatening a strike right now , stellantis reddit

Of course they are they always want to strike

I built a 79 Jag XJ6 with a 350 sbc awhile back and I loved that car. I keep looking for a reason to build another with a modern engine. The Hemi is just too heavy, but between this and the LS 4-cylinder that Blueprint is working on, I'm getting the itch again.
That thing will FLY with the new Hurricane motor, that'd be a super cool build!

at least we finally see them talking about it, we should see some videos soon hopefully
Agreed, looking forward to it!

Anyone see the fairly large amount of people on the Ram Hurricane Facebook group that have all been having misfire issues even after the software updates.

It’s weird because the Wagoneers are not having the same issue in their version of the HO motor.

Anyone see the fairly large amount of people on the Ram Hurricane Facebook group that have all been having misfire issues even after the software updates.

It’s weird because the Wagoneers are not having the same issue in their version of the HO motor.
Yea this is really bad!!! Like holy shit kinda bad!!!! Stellantis better get their shit in order and fast, or they will get slapped with multiple lemon law suits.

Is the Facebook group private?

It’s not private. Here’s the link.

Attachments

• IMG_7195.png
    IMG_7195.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 36
RAM 1500 HURRICANE GROUP OWNERS
Man.. I feel bad for these people. I really hope we don't fall under this issue. From what I have seen, people with SO are experiencing this
Hoping HO is good

at least we finally see them talking about it, we should see some videos soon hopefully
Yeah....

Good to see the RHO moving away from hanging out with the Easter Bunny, UFOs, and Bigfoot in Area 51....

Back