Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
2025-dodge-charger-i6-engine.jpg

Today marked the unveiling of the new 2025 Dodge Charger Daytona, available in two distinct variants powered by the Hurricane I6 engine: the Standard Output (SO) and the High Output (HO). The SO model boasts 420 horsepower, while the HO model ramps up the performance with 540 horsepower and 521 lb-ft of torque. Both models are equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission, as Dodge has decided against offering a manual transmission at this stage. Power is delivered via a standard all-wheel-drive system, though Dodge acknowledges the thrill of rear-wheel driving, offering Charger SixPack drivers the option to switch to rear-drive only.

Should be interesting to see some performance specs.

I'm gonna give a hot take on the exterior, since its had some time to simmer. I don't like the ICE front bumper. It looks too opened up, hear me out. Compared to the EV bumper, its carrying a cleaner appearance that really gives the Charger'esq look. The opening is surely more than enough feed air in. The outgoing wasn't as pronounced. I think is Dodge trying to subliminally make one more easy on the eyes to give the EV a chance. Like Dodge would ever do that?😂

Dodge-Charger_Daytona-2024-800-0b.jpg

Back