Hydro non-level 1

GregM

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram Rebel
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Can it be done? Tried to get pricing from a local dealer and they said hydro blue had to have level 1 but it’ll let me build it that way online.

Can it be done? Tried to get pricing from a local dealer and they said hydro blue had to have level 1 but it’ll let me build it that way online.
Yes, it can be done. That dealer is giving you the run around.

Your dealership is correct. I ordered mine from Mark dodge, same thing.

Hydro Blue, Rock Rails, Sunroof, and Red Interior accents - ALL of these items require that you also have the Level 1 equipment group.
Trailer camera wiring requires that you do NOT have Level 1 equipment group (because it's included there anyway)

Wow, that's

Your dealership is correct. I ordered mine from Mark dodge, same thing.
Most are getting level 1 anyway but for the few of us that are trying to keep it more budget friendly that makes for an expensive color.
That what I said too. I really didn't need/want level one, but I wanted hydro blue.
Same. Level 1 is nice but not worth the money for the few options in there I actually want. The 360 camera and the little passenger screen for the wife is all I want and those aren't worth 10K to me. Looks like white or forged blue it is, I just have a hard time ordering forged without seeing it in person so might hold tight a bit.

Most are getting level 1 anyway but for the few of us that are trying to keep it more budget friendly that makes for an expensive color.

Same. Level 1 is nice but not worth the money for the few options in there I actually want. The 360 camera and the little passenger screen for the wife is all I want and those aren't worth 10K to me. Looks like white or forged blue it is, I just have a hard time ordering forged without seeing it in person so might hold tight a bit.
scroll through

Back