Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram Rebel
Current Ride #2
Tesla Model Y
Military
Army
My dealer contacted me (Keffer Charlotte) and let me know I have a scheduled ship date for 3OCT.
LVL 1
Black Metallic
Pano Roof
Bed Utility
Side steps
Graphics Package
No Beadlocks

My dealer contacted me (Keffer Charlotte) and let me know I have a scheduled ship date for 3OCT.
LVL 1
Black Metallic
Pano Roof
Bed Utility
Side steps
Graphics Package
No Beadlocks
When was your order submitted?

Good for you!

Mine was May 6th. I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order and reorder. There are a lot of us in the same situation.

Good for you!

Mine was May 6th. I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order and reorder. There are a lot of us in the same situation.
Did you contact your dealer?
This wasn’t on my Ram tracker, all I have is (scheduled date) the dealer manager had my sales person contact me to let me know.

Mark Dodge has been posting those with D1s, but it looks like most of the ones moving to D1 are newer orders.

Mark Dodge has been posting those with D1s, but it looks like most of the ones moving to D1 are newer orders.
Well, I did see all the discounts some dealers are offering and can only imagine the amount of orders they’ve taken from all over the US. When I see discounts it’s a red flag to me. I looked up renowned dealers in the US and one happened to be taking orders less than 2 hours away from me. I’ll pay in full for solid service everytime. Logistically just delivering the amount of trucks to Mark Dodge is going to be a damn nightmare. I’m not calling them out in any way, they could be top notch and have everything in order needed. I just don’t take chances, I pay up.

Well, I did see all the discounts some dealers are offering and can only imagine the amount of orders they’ve taken from all over the US. When I see discounts it’s a red flag to me. I looked up renowned dealers in the US and one happened to be taking orders less than 2 hours away from me. I’ll pay in full for solid service everytime. Logistically just delivering the amount of trucks to Mark Dodge is going to be a damn nightmare. I’m not calling them out in any way, they could be top notch and have everything in order needed. I just don’t take chances, I pay up.
I’ve bought two vehicles from Mark Dodge via @AnthonyRI . They are a very professional outfit. I know of many happy customers over on the Trx-Forum. I would highly recommend them to any of you looking for a legitimate discount dealer! Cheers.

Totally understand your hesitation - and perhaps after seeing how things go subscribing to this forum, for other customers, you'll give us a shot to earn your business next time.
The fact is, though, that this is not the busiest we've ever been. And it sure isn't as busy as we're ever going to be.
We even built a completely separate PDI facility last year to accommodate our intentions of growth. Will we be perfect? Don't think anyone ever is or can say that out loud, but are prepared to exceed your expectations.

Ordered mine on June 28th and still no new updates. UGH!

Totally understand your hesitation - and perhaps after seeing how things go subscribing to this forum, for other customers, you'll give us a shot to earn your business next time.
The fact is, though, that this is not the busiest we've ever been. And it sure isn't as busy as we're ever going to be.
We even built a completely separate PDI facility last year to accommodate our intentions of growth. Will we be perfect? Don't think anyone ever is or can say that out loud, but are prepared to exceed your expectations.
Absolutely, and please understand I meant no disrespect. It was just personal preference. I hope to see everything go as planned and as smooth as it can for you guys over there 👊

Why would anyone spend $1000 just to cancel the order to reorder and spend another $1000 for a possible acceleration of build...sorry don't get it.
It’s the Must Have Right Now mentality that our society has adopted over the past years. I saw a guy on FB willing to drop his 10k discount just to get it earlier (although I don’t think anyone’s getting anything early). I don’t think dropping an order to order again is going to do anyone any favors. Just good ol fashion patience will do the trick

It’s the Must Have Right Now mentality that our society has adopted over the past years. I saw a guy on FB willing to drop his 10k discount just to get it earlier (although I don’t think anyone’s getting anything early). I don’t think dropping an order to order again is going to do anyone any favors. Just good ol fashion patience will do the trick
Couldn’t agree more, it’s just wild bro.

Why would anyone spend $1000 just to cancel the order to reorder and spend another $1000 for a possible acceleration of build...sorry don't get it.
Don't know where you got that from, but that was not my intention.

Don't know where you got that from, but that was not my intention.
Then what was your intention? That’s what you wrote above? So how does it work then if you cancel your order today and reorder? You don’t get your funds back from RAM. Not like back in the good ole days…like when I ordered a 2016 ZO6 full carbon fiber package from Classic Chevrolet in DFW, then life changed, I had to cancel, luckily I was refunded, then I ordered a 2016 CTS-V. RAM won’t refund on these, pretty sure it’s a hard no, so you would be out major $. Anyway, was just surprised you would want to do that.

Not sure if you are trying to imply that people that ordered from Mark Dodge are getting delayed because they submitted too many "discount" orders. I think it is very random and highly dependent on the combo ordered. I'm with Mark Dodge (may 10 order) and have a supposed scheduled delivery of end of Sept. Do I expect it then? Nope, but I'm in that category. I have black, level 1, pano, beadlock and bed package. My feeling is that they are just batching the orders based on what they have ready to go so that means some folks that just ordered got lucky with the packages they selected while others have to wait for them to pick their package combo. I had this happen with Kia where I ordered my wife a Telluride in a rarer color and we waited a year and they never made our package combo so I cancelled and found the same car on a dealer lot 4 states away and bought it. If I wanted black or grey in the same package I could have received it in less than 60 days.

IMG_4600.jpeg

Possibly from your earlier post
IMG_4599.jpeg

Last edited:
Back