What's new

If you're getting anxious

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
If you haven't checked the prices on the TRX on Autotrader in a minute, do yourself a favor and look. I looked at several 2022s (U-Connect 5) for under $82k with under 25k miles. I am waiting for my RHO but if you're anxious, check it out.

If you haven't checked the prices on the TRX on Autotrader in a minute, do yourself a favor and look. I looked at several 2022s (U-Connect 5) for under $82k with under 25k miles. I am waiting for my RHO but if you're anxious, check it out.

If I don't have a delivery date set by October, I'll be buying a 2023 TRX. I've inquired about one already, it's a 23 lvl 2, pano and few other options for $83k with 15k miles. I'll lose my $1k deposit since I switched from the Tungsten if I walk away from the RHO.

If I don't have a delivery date set by October, I'll be buying a 2023 TRX. I've inquired about one already, it's a 23 lvl 2, pano and few other options for $83k with 15k miles. I'll lose my $1k deposit since I switched from the Tungsten if I walk away from the RHO.
I definitely understand. I like the technology and the inline 6 on the RHO. I saw a TRX today on Autotrader and if it were closer to me, I would have gone to look at it. I am getting a little anxious. I ordered mine on May 8 and got my VIN on May 15. I'm still waiting for a scheduled build date.

I don't trust how the TRXs were driven and I can't stand that terrible mileage, also doubt they have ventilated rear seats.

I don't trust how the TRXs were driven and I can't stand that terrible mileage, also doubt they have ventilated rear seats.
My MPG not much different than the RHO. Plenty of these owned by fat old guys who drive them 8-10 miles a day to and from work. 🤣 Level 2 rear seats ventilated and heated. 13.5 mpg. When my RHO gets built someone will get a fully loaded babied TRX with under 25k miles for about 74.

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpeg
    IMG_0062.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 59
Im in the same boat if there’s any extended delay. But I’ll only settle for a low mileage Sandblast edition.

My MPG not much different than the RHO. Plenty of these owned by fat old guys who drive them 8-10 miles a day to and from work. 🤣 Level 2 rear seats ventilated and heated. 13.5 mpg. When my RHO gets built someone will get a fully loaded babied TRX with under 25k miles for about 74.
Hello friend

Hey, I detest that. Not fat but not 18 either.

im old and fat but drive a company car 25 miles..... does this apply to me?

im old and fat but drive a company car 25 miles..... does this apply to me?
Are you selling your TRX when your RHO gets built, like me? If so, then yes. if not, then no. I was merely making a point that not all TRXs are driven hard and some are babied and extremely well taken care off.

Last edited:
Back