Motor1 reviews the 2025 RAM 1500 w/HO i6

Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
Motor1 has posted a new review of the 2025 RAM 1500 with the high-output i6, and it’s very positive:

"If your only argument against the 2025 Ram 1500 is it doesn’t have a Hemi, you’re missing out. I crave a V-8 burble as much as anyone, but after a week with the latest half-ton Ram and its high-output 3.0-liter Hurricane inline-six, I don’t miss the Hemi even a teeny bit. I absolutely love this truck."

I drove the SO about two weeks ago, it felt really good. No lack of power and it goes. Only difference is how the truck drives. It felt like driving a car tbh, but am all good with it. I can't imagine how good is HO. Especially the engine was designed as HO before they did the SO. I'm not worried at all.

I drove the SO about two weeks ago, it felt really good. No lack of power and it goes. Only difference is how the truck drives. It felt like driving a car tbh, but am all good with it. I can't imagine how good is HO. Especially the engine was designed as HO before they did the SO. I'm not worried at all.
That's the shitty thing is trucks are turning into cars! I can take it off roading like a champ but the interiors are so nice I don't want to get dirty and get in them!!

That's the shitty thing is trucks are turning into cars! I can take it off roading like a champ but the interiors are so nice I don't want to get dirty and get in them!!
Trucks have been the sedan for the past 10 years

This was a great way to end the article, love it.

If you’ve read through this review and still can’t fathom life without a Hemi-powered Ram, take this advice. Buy the cheapest early 2000s Dodge Ram you can find, bolt up some cherry bombs, then supplement it with a 2025 Ram as your daily driver. The old Dodge will be around to wean you off the Hemi addiction, giving you time to realize the first Ram in two decades without a V-8 soundtrack is actually the best one yet.

Back