What's new

Neutral Strap Cover Plate

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
I saw a plate made by Destroyer 1320 that protects the strap under the headlight knob that pops the truck into neutral. Does anyone have one?

I have it on my TRX. Does exactly what it describes it does. Not sure if they kept the strap in the same place for the RHOs, we shall see.

I have one too, but mine was made/installed by Josh (aka Air’d OutSRT) when he installed my IGLA/Compustar package.

I have one too, but mine was made/installed by Josh (aka Air’d OutSRT) when he installed my IGLA/Compustar package.
I am hearing $2500 total for IGLA and Compustar. Am I close? If I started with IGLA, could I add the Compustar later? Or should I do Compustar first? There is one company near me that is an authorized dealer for both.

I am hearing $2500 total for IGLA and Compustar. Am I close? If I started with IGLA, could I add the Compustar later? Or should I do Compustar first? There is one company near me that is an authorized dealer for both.
Yeah, it was $2450 for IGLA and Compustar T13, no drone. You can do just IGLA or just Compustar, but it will be more expensive overall if you add one later on. And having both provides the anti-theft and deterrent together.
If you have to pick just one, go with IGLA.

Yeah, it was $2450 for IGLA and Compustar T13, no drone. You can do just IGLA or just Compustar, but it will be more expensive overall if you add one later on. And having both provides the anti-theft and deterrent together.
If you have to pick just one, go with IGLA.
Thank you. I guess I may have to bite the bullet. IGLA, Compustar, tint, tonneau cover, and power steps. It gets expensive quick.

Thank you. I guess I may have to bite the bullet. IGLA, Compustar, tint, tonneau cover, and power steps. It gets expensive quick.
Very true!! I'm going with IGLA and Tint for now

This is what i did with my neutral strap.
Basically drilled small hole through the leveler, placed a long deadbot through the hole where the leveler would not actuate, removed the strap so the leveler could not be pulled easily. You can still pull the leveler easily without the strap, just not as easy and thieves can’t force leveler by force. Only cost me $5 or so for the lock.

Attachments

• IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    405.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1831.jpeg
    IMG_1831.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 25
Back