What's new

New to the storm!

Dodge5561

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Hey all,
Been on the trx forums for quite a while (since 2021).
I live in Casper, WY and been a Ram fan boy even before i could drive a vehicle. I have own 7 ram trucks ever since i was able to drive. Those truck were a blue/gray ram 1500 with the 5.9 magnum, Orange Ram Daytona 1500 with the first gen hemi 5.7, Gray ram 3500 with the 5.9 dual valve Cummins, Ram 1500 blue sport with the second gen hemi, Ram 2500 with the 6.7 Cummins, and now a hydro blue trx. I have loved all my trucks.
Now looking to forward on what the rho can do and what extra features that will be upgraded from the old model. I’m interested in all the gossip and rumors on what we can expect going forward. As far as v8s are concerned, I’m not a V8 purest. In my experience here at high elevations, V8s really don’t have much power compared to some of the smaller displacement turbo charged engines I have drove. So who knows, i may trade my trx for rho if i like what i see.
I’m excited to talk about all things related to the new ram off-road platform without the over shadow of it not having a V8.

Back