What's new

GRAnola

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Just was reading up on the RHO and will be very interested to see how this plays out. I’m a current second GEN raptor owner and will be curious to see how this trim level plays out. I’ve always been a fan of the TRX. The pricing is concerning because I’m expecting it to be at least the same as the third Gen raptor so mid 70s, but with the way, Dodge dealers are so cruel with markups, I’m easily expecting it to touch a 100k. Either way excited to see!

Welcome to the forum @GRAnola 🍻 I think RAM will price the new RHO lower then the Raptor. There are also a few large volume RAM dealers on RAM-TRX.com that offer really good discounts on orders (7-10% off MSRP). I hope they'll be on this forum to offer similar discounts on the RHO.

Welcome! I’m in the same camp as you, but hoping for the best.

Just was reading up on the RHO and will be very interested to see how this plays out. I’m a current second GEN raptor owner and will be curious to see how this trim level plays out. I’ve always been a fan of the TRX. The pricing is concerning because I’m expecting it to be at least the same as the third Gen raptor so mid 70s, but with the way, Dodge dealers are so cruel with markups, I’m easily expecting it to touch a 100k. Either way excited to see!
Hey welcome! As things develop, I'm sure we can build out a thread with recommended dealers who won't price gouge. Many of us were fortunate enough to find these dealers for our TRX trucks.

Back