What's new

No trailer steering - 6 Aux Buttons & Trailer brake?

Goodfella54

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Silverado
Ordered my RHO without trailer steering & opted to get Level 1, wondering if they will come with 6 Aux buttons like the TRX did along with trailer braking... anyone have any insight?

I looked through the various stock option sheets, but couldn't find anything.

Don't remember aux buttons but trailer brake listed on base options.

I'm pretty certain both are standard on RHO. Although I can't remember if it was 6 aux buttons or something else

I'm aware they are standard, but do we get 6 instead of 4 if we opted not to get trailer steering?

Edit: BTW - Thanks for the clarification on the brake controller.

1716917372310.png

Last edited:
I'm aware they are standard, but do we get 6 instead of 4 if we opted not to get trailer steering?

Edit: BTW - Thanks for the clarification on the brake controller.
I don't know if we have seen a truck with just the aux switches and not trailer steering yet, but since the option packages don't have a separate line item for aux switches it is likely to be the same switch package as what has already been shown.

I don't know if we have seen a truck with just the aux switches and not trailer steering yet, but since the option packages don't have a separate line item for aux switches it is likely to be the same switch package as what has already been shown.
Here are both versions on the current TRX:

1716922937449.png

Yeah but those are pre-refresh. That section is now completely different on all 2025's.

1716923349478.png

Yeah but those are pre-refresh. That section is now completely different on all 2025's.
Ahhh - ok, so will the refreshed interior be the same on the RHO?

Ahhh - ok, so will the refreshed interior be the same on the RHO?
Yeah that picture is the RHO interior with the L1 package (14" HU) & Trailer Tow Group

I wondered this as well, glad they come standard. I’ll be satisfied with just the four but I’m fine with six.

I wondered this as well, glad they come standard. I’ll be satisfied with just the four but I’m fine with six.
I’m a light junkie.. hoping they fill the trailer steering with additional aux switches.

I’m a light junkie.. hoping they fill the trailer steering with additional aux switches.
Can't wait to throw a huge light bar on top of mine. Any brands you recommend?

Im installing rock lights for extra lighting when we go camping or climbing in the truck at night. We’ll see what else is available, not a fan of light bars they seem pointless when you have projector LED headlights. Ditch lights have mild utility if you need them.

Im installing rock lights for extra lighting when we go camping or climbing in the truck at night. We’ll see what else is available, not a fan of light bars they seem pointless when you have projector LED headlights. Ditch lights have mild utility if you need them.
I find light bars extremely useful. Especially in rural Montana for spotting deer, or rural Texas for spotting pigs. Saved my ass in my raptor more times than I can count

Back