What's new

Number ordered RHO

Torquef

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Do we know how many are ordered and if any orders have been built? I want to order one but can't take possession until 2025

2025? You never know if they'll pump theses out you may get lucky. I'm prepared for Nov/Dec delivery (ordered Jun) so anything earlier than that is a bonus to me.

Do we know how many are ordered and if any orders have been built? I want to order one but can't take possession until 2025
It may be worthwhile if you can adjust your time frame to November. Mark Dodge is offering $10k under MSRP right now. They have taken 300 orders so far. However, once these RHOs hit the streets, that may disappear.

Check with @AnthonyRI on what options he can offer you

So far as I can see, no regular RHO's have been built for dealers (whether there are test mules or demos out there, could be).
If you CANNOT take delivery until 2025 calendar year, I wouldn't order before November. While everyone here has waited a long time, they've ordered BEFORE production started.
If you're ordering after, you could get lucky (or unlucky in your case) and get a really quick build.

However waiting until November, never know what the pricing will be.

So far as I can see, no regular RHO's have been built for dealers (whether there are test mules or demos out there, could be).
If you CANNOT take delivery until 2025 calendar year, I wouldn't order before November. While everyone here has waited a long time, they've ordered BEFORE production started.
If you're ordering after, you could get lucky (or unlucky in your case) and get a really quick build.

However waiting until November, never know what the pricing will be.
Definitely a few test/show trucks. Miami beach auto show this past weekend. Got a chance to climb around. Can't wait for mine. Ordered back May 8 from you.

Attachments

• Red RHO 3.jpg
    Red RHO 3.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 74
Order anything but black and you should be ok. Order black and you will have a build date in 2 days. Kidding.....not really.

I have one black and one red ordered and two of my friends both ordered black and no movement at all😁 all received vins April 29th.

I have one black and one red ordered and two of my friends both ordered black and no movement at all😁 all received vins April 29th.
Tell them to cancel their current orders, reorder, and they will go straight to the front! I ordered Red as well. I think I have only seen one in D1. Seeing as they chose the show truck to be red, you would think they would crank some of those out. I know I know Ram does what Ram wants to do.......

Tell them to cancel their current orders, reorder, and they will go straight to the front! I ordered Red as well. I think I have only seen one in D1. Seeing as they chose the show truck to be red, you would think they would crank some of those out. I know I know Ram does what Ram wants to do.......
You know my brother who works for them told me to do the same. But I'm too scared to do it since I need it by new years 😂

Back