Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Corvette Grand Sport
Current Ride #2
H-D LiveWire
Military
Army
Greetings from Tampa. I did not order my new RHO from a Florida dealer however since all are rather slimy. My son bought a TRX and even though we were paying cash, everyone wanted to try for over MSRP. I even tried making a deal on two but that didn't help. We finally found his and got it slightly below MSRP. In the process, I learned all about these great trucks and discovered that the RHO was the right one for me. My search for a good dealer led me to place my order through a dealership in Iowa well under MSRP. Now I am waiting for a date to fly out to get my truck. Love to know when I can expect it!

Tha
Greetings from Tampa. I did not order my new RHO from a Florida dealer however since all are rather slimy. My son bought a TRX and even though we were paying cash, everyone wanted to try for over MSRP. I even tried making a deal on two but that didn't help. We finally found his and got it slightly below MSRP. In the process, I learned all about these great trucks and discovered that the RHO was the right one for me. My search for a good dealer led me to place my order through a dealership in Iowa well under MSRP. Now I am waiting for a date to fly out to get my truck. Love to know when I can expect it!
That's the same question we have been wondering about. As far as I can tell between October 2024 and Summer 2025

I live in SC and purchased a 2023 from Granger. I flew up there and really took my time driving back. It was a really good road trip! I don’t think anyone can answer your question with accuracy at this time. My guess is October to December

Mark Dodge in Louisiana and Koons Dodge in Virginia are $10k under MSRP. I am in South Florida and ordered from Mark Dodge. Good luck with yours.

Mark dodge is giving 10k off. They are based in Louisiana and an easier drive back to Florida. I placed an order from them back in June.

Back