Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
RM025_247FN.jpg

What are your thoughts on the passenger touchscreen? Is this more gimmicky or something that will be useful? I personally like having the storage space there.

What all can be controlled from that screen?

Far as I know the passenger can control the radio and maps very basic. Also can plug in hdmi to watch movies/shows. I'm not a fan but stuck with it since I'll be ordering level 1 package. Rather have the glovebox wish there was an option to delete it.

What all can be controlled from that screen?
I played with it for a couple seconds in the wagoneer and probably more of a gimmick than anything. Wish they would have done rear media for the kids instead, even though those have been killed off with the invention of phones and tablets

An interesting idea giving the passenger a screen but not sure about the execution on this. Seems like a regular iPad provides a larger screen for watching movies/videos and can be used front seat, back seat and outside the vehicle. Navigation and audio can be controlled from the center screen so having a dedicated passenger screen seems redundant.

Is there any talk about removing this option? I would much rather have the glove box. However, I want all the other features of the Level 1 package haha!

Is there any talk about removing this option? I would much rather have the glove box. However, I want all the other features of the Level 1 package haha!
I'm sure that someone would trade you parts once the trucks are in the wild.

I plan to attach a raspberry pi zero to the HDMI and let my passengers play some SNES.

I'm sure that someone would trade you parts once the trucks are in the wild.

I plan to attach a raspberry pi zero to the HDMI and let my passengers play some SNES.

My kids would fight my wife for the front seat if I had that installed! That's a good idea.

View attachment 66

What are your thoughts on the passenger touchscreen? Is this more gimmicky or something that will be useful? I personally like having the storage space there.
There is an HDMI plug under the center screen for the passenger 10" screen. They sell iPhone to HDMI cables so the passenger (my son or wife) can watch videos on the 10" screen and use their Bluetooth earbuds for sound. I think it's cool. A little gimmicky but cool.

For me it’s extremely gimmicky almost completely due to it’s location. I’d much rather have the compartment box, but there are features in Lvl 1 Tech that I couldn’t pass on. I’m sure it will have its uses, but I agree with another user on here that a rear passenger entertainment screen would’ve been a lot more useful.

The level 1 RHO is going to be the ultimate family road trip vehicle for my family with the passenger screen, massaging seats, and active drive assist. I can’t wait.

Do the trail cams project on the passenger screen? If so, I’m in

Do the trail cams project on the passenger screen? If so, I’m in
I can see the backup cam on our wagoner, but it’s a much smaller version than the main screen.

I bought an iPhone to hdmi cable to test out the screen on a road trip this summer.

I can see the backup cam on our wagoner, but it’s a much smaller version than the main screen.

I bought an iPhone to hdmi cable to test out the screen on a road trip this summer.
Super unnecessary, but my son is my trail buddy and so I like the idea of him being able to monitor the camera feed when we off-road

For those of you wondering about the screen on the Level 1 - I finally hooked up the HDMI to my phone and was actually pleasantly surprised at the quality & size of the screen. This is going to be great for a road trip, I didn't realize how nice it was not holding the phone to watch something.

Screen without controls active & with controls active to give you a sense. It's larger than my iPhone pro max screen, but not quite an iPad mini size.

IMG_0398.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg

Back