What's new

Phone as key

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
I have read the "using your phone as a key" is only available using an Apple iPhone. Anyone know if it will eventually make it to Android?

I wonder how good this is. The phone key was one of the best things about my Tesla, where I could turn on the A/C on 10mins before I got in, turn on the heated seats, walk away lock, etc.

I'm hoping the phone doesn't let me down.

I have refused to pay for vehicle subscriptions before on all my rams, however, I will probably pay just for this. I hate taking keys with me.

I have refused to pay for vehicle subscriptions before on all my rams, however, I will probably pay just for this. I hate taking keys with me.
This is a subscription? WTF

Hands free driving is a subscription after three year trial too I believe.
$85k truck with subscriptions. Bunch of BS. Where did you see this? I thought I read all the press releases but I guess I missed that part! Wonder how much it’ll be

This is a subscription? WTF
Yeah that goes with the ram app.
Hands free driving is a subscription after three year trial too I believe.
Well, I guess I’ll see how often I use it in three years lol, out here in west Texas it probably won’t get used often. It’s like mad max out here lol

I second this lol!!! West Texas does not play, still my favorite place in the world…

Back