What's new

Pinstripes: Cool or Toolery?

Captain Howdy

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM Rebel 5.7 eTorque
pinstripe mockup.jpg

I was toying with the idea of custom pinstripes and threw this together in Photoshop. With Billet Silver a thin, darkened red and blue stripe close together seems like it would be subtle but classy. Then again, it may be the 'toolery' construct of the obsessed enthusiast mind. A good pinstripe artist could run them across the edge of the hood, down the sides and across the back in a single, clean run. My wife says 'toolery' but she relishes in throwing jabs below the belt. Any thoughts? Please sanity-check me.

Yup I agree with your wife. Step away from the photoshop program. Go for a drive and clear your head.

Not at all. I appreciate it. I'm starting to see the light. Survey says... ding. Stone-cold toolery. Put this dunce cap on and go sit in the corner. OK.

We need a joke for these new trucks. Something like...

A shiitfaced rhino in an Irish pub spots a fine RAM. He buys her a drink and manages to mount up. Nine months later... the RHO is born.

ummmmmmmmmm. Wellllllllll.

Feel like pin stripes are outdated. Reminds me of my grandpa. Haven’t seen many people doing it lately unless I’m just oblivious

I don't like it! Thank you for the idea

One black pinstripe, maybe. But I don't love it.

Back