Ram Beadlock Wheels

garyafa

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram Bighorn Built to Serve Edition
Military
US Air Force
I have been checking the order posts and looking at what options / specs peopel are getting on their RHO. It seems that beacdlock wheels are not too popular of an option and I am curious to hear if anyone else has noticed the same thing or an idea why - (please keep in mind it's just a general observation and I did not do a formal count or tally). Thanks.

Last edited:
I ahve been checking the order posts and looking at what options / specs peopel are getting on their RHO. It seems that beacdlock wheels are not too popular of an option and I am curious to hear if anyone else has noticed the same thing or an idea why - (please keep in mind it's just a general observation and I did not do a formal count or tally). Thanks.

It's just a preference.. some people like the look of the factory ones, some don't. Some will use it to what intended for. I personally didn't order beadlocks because I don't need them at the moment. I will order my own set when I'm ready to do some serious off roading

I like the beadlock wheels but not at the price they are charging. It would be far more compelling if you got the stock wheels also but since you don't it will be far cheaper to get a set of TRX or RHO beadlock takeoffs on facebook and sell the ones that come on the truck after. That is also one of the few options that you can do after the fact with no issues vs skipping the trailer stearing and deciding you want it later. With interest rates the way they are I will be buying used.

I have been checking the order posts and looking at what options / specs peopel are getting on their RHO. It seems that beacdlock wheels are not too popular of an option and I am curious to hear if anyone else has noticed the same thing or an idea why - (please keep in mind it's just a general observation and I did not do a formal count or tally). Thanks.
My answer would be this. You can buy beadlock wheels for $1600-$1800 aftermarket, so why not get the black TRX wheels for free?

I like the look of them, I want the option to air down and go offroad. I looked at other gucci beadlock options like KMC and a couple others...

I like the look of them, I want the option to air down and go offroad. I looked at other gucci beadlock options like KMC and a couple others...
The Ram bead locks are “bead lock capable”. You have to spend another $1400 or so to get true bead lock rings if you want to flip the tires to bead lock (the rings that come on the wheels are just beauty rings). Im sure there are cheaper options out there. But the Ram ones sure are pretty.

The Ram bead locks are “bead lock capable”. You have to spend another $1400 or so to get true bead lock rings if you want to flip the tires to bead lock (the rings that come on the wheels are just beauty rings). Im sure there are cheaper options out there. But the Ram ones sure are pretty.
SHIT!!

Not sure how low you plan to go but unless you go into single digits you run very little risk popping the bead. I run 12psi on my 37’s on my jeep and have never had it happen.

Ordered factory bead lock capable wheels. I don’t like all black wheels at all. Don’t like most (I said most) aftermarket market wheels because they stick out too far and ruin the look of the truck. And the factory option is a really good looking wheel.

Back