What's new

Ram rebel/rho

arden

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
TFLl just reviewed the new rebel (I have a rebel). The price is outright insane. Above 80k fully loaded and the only real difference is the engineering swapped to the hurricane and the additional tech. The rebel is, as of now, only available in the standard engine and not the high output hurricane, and it's still goes above 80k.

The rho is set to be unveiled in April, I don't have high hopes at this point. It's probably going to easily reach 90-100k my guess. I was really looking forward to it because I didn't go for the TRX because the gas mileage is atrocious and I actually use my truck for truck things a lot and would hate to put up with that kind of mpg so I was really looking forward to the rho. Not so much anymore.

2024-ram-1500-pricing-motor1.png

Motor1 just posted an article with a breakdown of pricing with all the trim levels except the RHO. I still think (hope) RAM will price the RHO below the v6 Raptor to stay competitive in the market.

for me it depends on the total package. If they keep the D60 rear end, it may be worth adding the truck to my stable. If it’s just long travel and wider fenders, it would be a harder to justify at the assumed price. I could build my Rebel (and keep the V8) for less money and risk.

Back