RAM RHO Interior Photos

Nitro

ram.raɪ.noʊ
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
23 StormTrooper TRX
Here's a quick look at new RHO interior photos including the center console badge:

2025-ram-1500-rho-center-console-badge.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-drive-mode.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-door-card.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-interior.jpg
2025-ram-1500-rho-interior2.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-interior3.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-interior4.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-interior5.jpg

2025-ram-1500-rho-interior6.jpg

Ha, My first thought was WTF??? That truck was built in Mexico? (VIN Starting with 3). Then looked further down the VIN on the center console and realized it was 2018 as well (J in the 10th slot). Not sure why the chose a VIN from a 2018 Reg Cab 4x2 1500ST truck for the marketing photos?

Ha, My first thought was WTF??? That truck was built in Mexico? (VIN Starting with 3). Then looked further down the VIN on the center console and realized it was 2018 as well (J in the 10th slot). Not sure why the chose a VIN from a 2018 Reg Cab 4x2 1500ST truck for the marketing photos?
lol I noticed the same thing - I was like “Mexico???”

And Auto Start Stop - unimaginable

Well the none level 1 interior looks fine.

Launch button for an i6 engine? Interesting.

Does anyone have info on what the base interior looks like? Is it the red trim?

Does anyone have info on what the base interior looks like? Is it the red trim?
Red accents is an upgrade and you have to have a Level 1
Last picture should be a base model since the screen is missing in the passenger dash, that being said it shows the base and level 1 as having the same seats in these pictures so I would take it with a grain of salt. Looks like they did some photoshopping

Anyone going with the Red Accent option? Seems kinda pricey for a little color, but I do kinda like the unique look. Do you really need to order the L1 package to add the red accent option??

I see sunroof in the marketing pics but not available to order at this time. Looking forward to putting in some miles in those seats .. LOL

Sunroof is available but you have to get the level 1 equipment group I believe and then you can add it.

I see sunroof in the marketing pics but not available to order at this time. Looking forward to putting in some miles in those seats .. LOL
What he said. But the roof takes inches out of back seat head room. I'm gonna toss a rack up and didn't want to see prison bars above me or lose the inches in back seat.

I'm not sure why someone would not get the level 1 package. IMO if I couldn't swing the lev 1, I'd save up and wait. Why even drive if you can't also be massaged while sitting in traffic? Barbaric

In the videos from the launch event it showed the massage seat button being on the door by the handle, anyone know where they are putting the memory seat buttons in those cases?

In the videos from the launch event it showed the massage seat button being on the door by the handle, anyone know where they are putting the memory seat buttons in those cases?
Looks like that may be just for passenger. You can control massage on the infotainment screen along w/ cooled/heated seats. Driver massage button...i haven't seen it in a video yet to guess. tungsten has it doesn't it???? anyone know where it is here?

Watched the Car Confections video of the 1500 Limited and they showed off the button setup. So the 4th picture down in Nitro's post shows all of the buttons. The massage seat button is there along with two memory buttons. The S button for telling it to learn is gone from the TRX. Likely you will long press on the seat memory button you want to use to save your settings.

Watched the Car Confections video of the 1500 Limited and they showed off the button setup. So the 4th picture down in Nitro's post shows all of the buttons. The massage seat button is there along with two memory buttons. The S button for telling it to learn is gone from the TRX. Likely you will long press on the seat memory button you want to use to save your settings.
Boom! That makes sense then. Thanks for insight.

Silly question, but do you run the truck on 4wd auto or high for everyday driving? I never had a 4wd all the time vehicle.

Silly question, but do you run the truck on 4wd auto or high for everyday driving? I never had a 4wd all the time vehicle.
4-auto is the standard drive mode. You don’t want to run on 4-high all the time.

I’m curious about the tray behind the screen, if my bullet point phone holder is going to fit? Anyone have any insight with the new 14” screen?

Back