Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Power Wagon
Current Ride #2
Ram TRX
Military
Army
This is the real reason I ordered and RHO. As soon as I saw the rhino on the center console, I showed the wife and her exact quote “well shit, guess you’re buying one of those. The rhino is my absolute favorite animal. As soon as it comes in it’s going to get a set of Black Rhino wheels put on. With every purchase of Black Rhino wheels they donate to saving rhinos. It may sound dumb, but that’s my reason. What’s Yours?

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 91
Animals are cool and rhinos are among the most unique, it’s cool to have a “spirit animal” that you identify with; giant squid is my personal favorite.

Sounds like you have a cool wife if she let you order an RHO so easily. According to the black rhino wheels site you spent about an equal amount of money they have contributed to protecting the rhino.

Get yourself a new hat though, that thing is hideous.

Animals are cool and rhinos are among the most unique, it’s cool to have a “spirit animal” that you identify with; giant squid is my personal favorite.

Sounds like you have a cool wife if she let you order an RHO so easily. According to the black rhino wheels site you spent about an equal amount of money they have contributed to protecting the rhino.

Get yourself a new hat though, that thing is hideous.
She is cool, she shakes her and just goes with it when spend money. I love my hat lol

Back