What's new

RHO BUILD BLUE FORGED METALLIC IS HERE!!! 4% BELOW INVOICE PLUS POWERTRAIN FOR LIFE!!!!

Cody@DanCummins

Founding Member ⚙️
Supporting Vendor 🛒
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Forge Blue metallic is here!
Guidelines for Powertrain for life:
-Every 5k miles must have maintenance done at an ASE Certified mechanic! (or what the owners manual says)
- Once per year 11-13 months but not more than 15k miles in between you have to bring it back to our Georgetown location for a free inspection!
*** Cant do lifts/Mods to the powertrain or exhaust

The blue rho on your cover ad what color is that supposed to be ?

The blue rho on your cover ad what color is that supposed to be ?
Im not 100% sure it would be close to forged but forged will be a little darker

Whoa!!! So you'd want me to drive from Texas to Kentucky for a YEARLY or every 15k for an inspection from your dealership? I do about 20k miles a year, that's a hard pass. GLWS though.

Whoa!!! So you'd want me to drive from Texas to Kentucky for a YEARLY or every 15k for an inspection from your dealership? I do about 20k miles a year, that's a hard pass. GLWS though.
That’s why it’s a free OPTION

Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.

The drive wasn't too bad, did it in one day back to central Texas... Almost stopped in Dallas to rack out but powered through

Cody, any idea of delivery dates if the Forged Blue is ordered? Will that color be pushed to end of year production?

Cody, any idea of delivery dates if the Forged Blue is ordered? Will that color be pushed to end of year production?
Not that I am aware, I assume it will be done as relatively quick as the others, where it’s a late release color they will likely get rid of it again (my guess) we’re still estimating all builds for Q4 I know this doesn’t answer much but they have us all in the dark, all of our sold orders are still in D status so no production of course until next month!

Not that I am aware, I assume it will be done as relatively quick as the others, where it’s a late release color they will likely get rid of it again (my guess) we’re still estimating all builds for Q4 I know this doesn’t answer much but they have us all in the dark, all of our sold orders are still in D status so no production of course until next month!
Very interesting, I may want to change my color on my order. Does anything else populate on the options aside from the color. Like some sort of limited special edition package like the Havoc or Sandblast?

Back