RHO - different grill from TRX

Eighty

Dream Killer
Staff member
Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX
I just ran across a picture of the RHO, and noticed that the front end is ever so slightly different from a TRX - at least in the early pictures that have been published. This grill looks like the new 2025 Rebel grill. I don’t think it looks as good as the TRX, to be honest.

RHO:
IMG_0912.jpeg

TRX:

IMG_0913.jpeg

It also looks like the hood is taller.

Nice find! I still think it has an aggressive look to it.

The center notch above the RAM letters seems to stick out. I can't tell if it follows the lines of the hood or not?

This was one of my biggest complaints seeing the new rebel. They removed the mustache grill. The mustache added a lot of ruggedness. They do need to bring it back. I like the trx grill better than the rebel but yeah they got to bring it back

I also forgot to mention, that isn't an actual picture of the rho. Car and driver just swapped the grill from the new rebel and layed it over a trx

I just ran across a picture of the RHO, and noticed that the front end is ever so slightly different from a TRX - at least in the early pictures that have been published. This grill looks like the new 2025 Rebel grill. I don’t think it looks as good as the TRX, to be honest.

RHO:
View attachment 16

TRX:

View attachment 17
1704421717718.png

The headlights also appear narrower and without the running lights around them adding slightly more painted surface under the headlights.

This might actually be a photoshopped picture. Haven’t found another picture to corroborate the front end look

Motor1.com recently shared a new rendering of the RHO featuring its updated grille:

2025-ram-1500-rho-rendering.jpg

2025 Ram 1500 RHO Rendering

Last edited:
I know it’s just a rendering, but…

No front tow hooks?
Not sure I like the grille, compared to the TRX
Definitely don’t like the RHO bedside graphic

Am I the only one that highly dislikes grey on the lower bumpers? Or is that their trick to upsell you a night edition lol.

Am I the only one that highly dislikes grey on the lower bumpers? Or is that their trick to upsell you a night edition lol.
Totally agree with you. I checked the Night edition button, when I ordered my Rebel GT. I like the look much better.

I agree! If someone from RAM would just read the forums, this has been mentioned so many times.

I agree! If someone from RAM would just read the forums, this has been mentioned so many times.
But it looks so good on a Billet Silver truck. Maybe they'll offer a silver skid plate before that.

BTW, "I cAn tELL iT WuZ SH0pPed bY TeH pIxLeS" 😂

2025-rho-grille.jpg

2025-rho-grille2.jpg

Official photos of the new RHO grille.

Is it me, or is the intake snout ever so slightly thinner on the RHO?

1714083147545.png

1714083108519.png

My exact question. I just ordered my RHO on Friday and one of my first mods will be that light bar as shown in the photo above of a TRX. Was wondering if the fitment would be the same in that opening? Probably won't know for certain until we see them rolling off the production line.

My exact question. I just ordered my RHO on Friday and one of my first mods will be that light bar as shown in the photo above of a TRX. Was wondering if the fitment would be the same in that opening? Probably won't know for certain until we see them rolling off the production line.
Doubtful. That particular light fully fills the larger opening on the TRX. The RHO has a slimmer opening for sure

Doubtful. That particular light fully fills the larger opening on the TRX. The RHO has a slimmer opening for sure
Was my exact thought also, Eighty. This is going to be one of those items I'll have to just wait to measure and work with the Mfr. to find the right fitment. I was just discussing the fitment of other mods on another thread (i.e., Bedrug, Weathertech Mudflaps, Tonneau covers, etc.). Those that fit the '24 TRX 5'7" bed should all be fine, but the front end definitely seems slightly different in sizing. Appreciate your response! And now we wait......

Back