What's new

RHO Height

wege12

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm currently in the market for a new vehicle and my eye is on the RHO. When building the RHO on Dodge's website, I see that the height of the RHO is listed at 81.9 inches. Without modifying a small piece of trim around the exterior of my garage door, it will not fit. Is it possible to just lower the RHO a 1/2 inch and is there any reason one might not want to do this? This is probably quite a basic question but I have never owned a pickup truck before and would like to hear your thoughts.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Just modify your door, and leave the truck stock

Deflate and inflate the tires each time to go in or out of the garage OR modify your door.

You could always change the tire and wheel size.

You can try Willtheyfit.com to look at different wheel and tire combos that will drop the desired height and still look good.

You might actually be better off with the Ram Limited, which has air suspension and can be lowered or raised several inches.

You might actually be better off with the Ram Limited, which has air suspension and can be lowered or raised several inches.
If you go that route, and you ever forget to drop the height It’s going to get expensive. Especially if you’re coming in a little hot.

If you go that route, and you ever forget to drop the height It’s going to get expensive. Especially if you’re coming in a little hot.

The Limited is already lower than the RHO, even if it was at normal height, it wouldn't hit.

The Limited is already lower than the RHO, even if it was at normal height, it wouldn't hit.
Then I guess he doesn’t need to use the air suspension to drop it does he. I was just commenting as if it was necessary when you had suggested dropping it.

Back