What's new

RHO News

We all need his contact at RAM

Tim is a great guy I've really enjoyed my conversations with him as well as his content. He steers away from a lot of the hyperbole, whining, flaming, trolling, and clickbait type things that have become oh so prevalent on a lot of these automotive channels. Additionally, he ACTUALLY does journalism, which is to say he seeks out new information, hosts interviews, and makes educated commentary. I'd encourage folks to subscribe to his channel I learn a lot there. He's not obsessed with touting or bashing any one brand, he's fairly impartial across the board as far as I have seen.

Now, for his order... still in D status. We didn't know who he was when we ordered, which is pretty cool.
He was actually the ONLY order we had with the Onboard Power System.
Funny how that happened - he inquired during those few days in early May when the books were closed. When it re-opened, we placed I think 18 orders that night between like 4pm-10pm for everyone who had submitted their info and was just waiting to re-open. During that time, the onboard power was available on RHO but still blocked on all other trims. We knew this wasn't right. We decided together to treat his order like a tester and see what happens, so we included it. Few months later, we were told all Onboard Power orders had to be cancelled, or item removed. He did not get any special treatment from RAM on that one, we all got the boot.

So if I say I'm really really really important and need this truck I can move up too? :ROFLMAO:

Tim is a great guy I've really enjoyed my conversations with him as well as his content. He steers away from a lot of the hyperbole, whining, flaming, trolling, and clickbait type things that have become oh so prevalent on a lot of these automotive channels. Additionally, he ACTUALLY does journalism, which is to say he seeks out new information, hosts interviews, and makes educated commentary. I'd encourage folks to subscribe to his channel I learn a lot there. He's not obsessed with touting or bashing any one brand, he's fairly impartial across the board as far as I have seen.

Now, for his order... still in D status. We didn't know who he was when we ordered, which is pretty cool.
Funny how that happened - he inquired during those few days in early May when the books were closed. When it re-opened, we placed I think 18 orders that night between like 4pm-10pm for everyone who had submitted their info and was just waiting to re-open. During that time, the onboard power was available on RHO but still blocked on all other trims. We knew this wasn't right. We decided together to treat his order like a tester and see what happens, so we included it. Few months later, we were told all Onboard Power orders had to be cancelled, or item removed. He did not get any special treatment from RAM on that one, we all got the boot.
I am glad he mentioned that Ram is now going to try to give his order special priority.

I am glad he mentioned that Ram is now going to try to give his order special priority.
I'll be sure to let you all know if it works or not lol.

@AnthonyRI I was one of those orders when they opened back up. I was confirmed by Ram via email and tracker on May 8. I am still in D status. I hope they start a run on Hydro Blue after black. I know it's a crap shoot but I am hopeful. Will you reach out when new trucks go on D1?

Back