What's new

RHO Order

Rams1500

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
Trx
Anyone know any good dealers close to California taking orders. See some good ones here but $1000 non refundable deposit and paying for shipping is making me think twice.

As Bob Dylan once said, don't think twice it's alright.

If you're worried about the deposit, you either don't trust who you're doing business with or don't trust your own decision.
The rest regarding shipping is just math, if the discount plus fees plus shipping is still less than what they're charging in CA, you've got a deal.

Anyone know any good dealers close to California taking orders. See some good ones here but $1000 non refundable deposit and paying for shipping is making me think twice.
I’m located in CA and I went with Anthony at Mark Dodge. Their prices were too good not to, and the dealer discount more than makes up for the cost of a plane flight and road trip back home.

I’m in California and order pretty much everything out of state. The only extra cost you’ll incur vs purchasing locally is $1-2k in shipping costs.

Nothing better then a road trip driving a brand new vehicle home!
I don't know I did Dan Cummins back to Central TX in one day and it was pretty rough, hit snow from Little Rock to Dallas. Lots of thumbs up on the road for the bright blue TRX.

I am also interested in a reputable dealer to work with closer to Oregon. If they don’t exist west of the Rocky Mountains then I will reach out to one of the dealers posting on these forums and plan a long road trip home at some unknown time in the next 6-9 months!

Tuttle Click in Irvine

Placed my order this week at Jim Butler Ram in Linn, MO. Can't wait!

Back