What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

Anyone scheduled that have red accents interior?

Anyone scheduled that have red accents interior?
I think they are doing those last. It makes sense to get all regular leather out first, more output that way.
😉

Yes, I placed the order a couple of days ago and @Aratliff was great even though I don't speak English very well. The process was great. I'm excited because I've been lucky enough that my order already has a date.
Congrats boss

After reviewing the comments on this post, you all convinced me to order from Mark Dodge. I can’t say enough about the service and ease of ordering from @Aratliff at Mark Dodge! Thank you Ashley! As a former Raptor owner, I am really excited to jump into my first RAM. Now the wait begins….
You are very welcome! It was my pleasure to help :cool:

Do you guys think the base model seats and lvl 1 seats will be the same? I know leather seats come standard but I’m just curious how different they could be

@AnthonyRI is there any good that granite comes online soon?

@AnthonyRI Hey brother.. is Michal still on the Mark Dodge crew? Emailed him my VON to get estimated ship date but never heard back.. I’m pretty sure that’s who placed my order! Thank you!

@AnthonyRI Hey brother.. is Michal still on the Mark Dodge crew? Emailed him my VON to get estimated ship date but never heard back.. I’m pretty sure that’s who placed my order! Thank you!
Yes he is - but your estimated ship date is 9/24 anyway

@AnthonyRI have you heard any news on any Flame Red ones getting built? I'm tired of driving my wife's SUV 😂. Look forward to driving down to pick mine up and meet everyone there.

@AnthonyRI have you heard any news on any Flame Red ones getting built? I'm tired of driving my wife's SUV 😂. Look forward to driving down to pick mine up and meet everyone there.
Not specifically - no new D1's since last week

Thanks brother. I know you'll keep me updated on my status. Just ready to drive her home lol
I am hoping the next big batch is Hydro Blue.

Back