What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

I saw one of the other dealers had a Flame red in D1 status so that is cool to see. I still dont want my truck anytime soon, but hard not to feel left out of the D1 train :p

UPDATE as of this mornings conference call = new start date for production on RHO listed as 9/9/24.
NO reason given, this is a 700 person call covering marketing, allocation, production, etc for entire portfolio so RHO got about 0.5 seconds of press time lol.

UPDATE as of this mornings conference call = new start date for production on RHO listed as 9/9/24.
NO reason given, this is a 700 person call covering marketing, allocation, production, etc for entire portfolio so RHO got about 0.5 seconds of press time lol.
It would be nice to schedule a few hundred more, even if they were Oct. dates. But it is what it is. @AnthonyRI

It would be nice to schedule a few hundred more, even if they were Oct. dates. But it is what it is. @AnthonyRI
they don't schedule anything that far out - it's normally between 2-4 weeks in advance. So if someone's truck is going to get built in October, what it looks like today being in just D status, is exactly correct. it's also correct if they were going to get built in January lol.

they don't schedule anything that far out - it's normally between 2-4 weeks in advance. So if someone's truck is going to get built in October, what it looks like today being in just D status, is exactly correct. it's also correct if they were going to get built in January lol.
What was the start date prior to today’s update?

Will this change the estimated ship dates for the trucks that were scheduled?

That's what I am afraid of. Lol. I went to D status on May 8. Do they prioritize early orders after they start production or is it still a crap shoot? @AnthonyRI

That's what I am afraid of. Lol. I went to D status on May 8. Do they prioritize early orders after they start production or is it still a crap shoot? @AnthonyRI
Absolutely if it is in their best interest lol.

ok, so those of us in D1 status should ultimately get started then 9/9/24???

ok, so those of us in D1 status should ultimately get started then 9/9/24???
No, the first truck should be started on 9/9.
All those in D1 should be built a few days before the estimated ship date.

What was the start date prior to today’s update?
8/19 was the only other date sent to us by Ram, and that was back in July if I recall.

Has anyone heard if the on-board power system is available yet?

Then I'll keep waiting...

Got nothing but time. (and a grip of $$$$$ I can put down) Just waiting for Stellantis Management to figure out how to scratch their butts, by going over their heads...

They better figure this out soon....

At the rate they're moving the RHO along, it will be ready about the same time Ford releases the 2026-27 Raptor...

Back