What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

I think one of the main reasons is the price lock. If prices go up yours does not and you never know when a dealer decides they no longer want to offer 4% below dealer invoice
Makes sense

I have been reading and following quietly, and you all are a riot. Learned so much in these threads. Thank you. A hydro blue, May order, waiting there alongside @yoda33073 (respect bro… 🤘)

How many Hydro’s out there attempted to switch to Forged? I am thinking of switching … I mean, at this point what is it waiting a bit longer? 🤣.

Anyone feeling the same itch? Maybe if enough us ”converted” they would run a batch! Sorry Yoda, know you said you sticking to Hydro!

Thanks again to all! And thank you @AnthonyRI

Come on Flame Red builds. I ordered May 12th and been without a truck since June. Insurance totaled my truck and been having to drive my wife's vehicle. I'm patient and going to wait it out. @AnthonyRI has been way too good to me and all of us to leaving hanging with a truck I ordered. I just anxiously wait on updates.
I am waiting on flame red too, level 1, bead locks, running boards, ordered May 8. My first time ordering a vehicle, lot's of anxiety. My guess is Oct/Nov, just in time for Colorado snow.

As someone who has ordered a few different Jeep/Ram vehicles in the last 5 years, be patient. The scheduling system is bananas and the dealers have zero control or input on it. But the truth is, there are a lot of small fixes that hit the line in the first few months of production - being the guy that ordered early but received late is often a blessing in disguise. I even got one vehicle that was expected to be a 21 that shipped as a 22. It happens.

I assume it is the guys that are needing them before the end of the year for tax stuff that are getting very antsy. Ram said they would hit lots in Q3, so I can see why people are freaking out, but really this will take being zen about the whole thing. As Anthony said, even once it does "ship" you are still 1-2 months from seeing it most likely. For anyone that thinks they will see it in October - November, you should be scheduled already. Trucks coming up in the next few weeks for D1 are likely nov-dec delivery.

That's precisely my only issue: needing the truck before the end of the year for tax purposes. Clearly, it was said [to be delivered in] Q3. Mine was ordered in early May. If I don't hear anything by the end of this month, I can just buy another vehicle, as I am not married to any brand.

I'm actually glad he will get his first because he will provide real information to us while we are still waiting for our trucks. What if it's a piece of crap and we no longer want it? LOL

Wondering how long these discounts (Mark Ram/Jeep) will last. I'm thinking of looking at placing an order closer to the end of the year or first part of the year?

They even had the discounts for the TRX during the pandemic, so I'm sure they will keep them for a long time.

Wondering how long these discounts (Mark Ram/Jeep) will last. I'm thinking of looking at placing an order closer to the end of the year or first part of the year?
That's my question too. I'll probably be waiting to see if there will be any crazy end of year deals on dealer stock in December (if there is dealer stock by then) and if not, getting one ordered.

That's my question too. I'll probably be waiting to see if there will be any crazy end of year deals on dealer stock in December (if there is dealer stock by then) and if not, getting one ordered.
No dealer is allowed to place orders for an RHO without customer name/address/signature currently.
Every single one of our orders has signed agreements and deposits on them.

Now, having said that, there are of course dealers I know of who put orders in under their cat's name, uncle's name, uncle's cat's name, to generate some stock. Those are the type to def charge over MSRP.
We will also have some people, just given the odds, who back out and forfeit their deposit - we will sell those but they will 100% NOT be at the same discount as our orders. For this price, have to wait!
Don't know what our price on backouts will be, it will probably depend on how early, how many, and what options. We'll deal with that when the time comes.

As someone who has ordered a few different Jeep/Ram vehicles in the last 5 years, be patient. The scheduling system is bananas and the dealers have zero control or input on it. But the truth is, there are a lot of small fixes that hit the line in the first few months of production - being the guy that ordered early but received late is often a blessing in disguise. I even got one vehicle that was expected to be a 21 that shipped as a 22. It happens.
This is the boat I am in. No real rush, love my current truck. Would rather get it after they have addressed some early issues, if possible. Don’t get me wrong I am excited to get it, but more of a want than need. Now if it was a need, or it was a tax deadline I would be frustrated a bit and a little nervous. To be fair Anthony has been prepping us for this since the beginning. I will say this- as more info/video’s comes out on the truck itself, I think my want will start becoming a “need” before too long!

This is the boat I am in. No real rush, love my current truck. Would rather get it after they have addressed some early issues, if possible. Don’t get me wrong I am excited to get it, but more of a want than need. Now if it was a need, or it was a tax deadline I would be frustrated a bit and a little nervous. To be fair Anthony has been prepping us for this since the beginning. I will say this- as more info/video’s comes out on the truck itself, I think my want will start becoming a “need” before too long!
Love my truck also. 2022 Built to Serve. Waiting patiently for my Hydro Blue RHO.

Attachments

• 20240918_135002.jpg
    20240918_135002.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 22
@AnthonyRI

I'm just curious, are you guys running deals on charger EV?
We will - we're not going to STOCK them but when we are able to do factory orders I'm sure we can discount plenty.
BUT we're going to likely take much larger deposits. We cannot have one of those sit on our lot - EV no worky in Lake Charles!
(ask my wife about when we mistakenly had a kia ev rental for a week !!)

We will - we're not going to STOCK them but when we are able to do factory orders I'm sure we can discount plenty.
BUT we're going to likely take much larger deposits. We cannot have one of those sit on our lot - EV no worky in Lake Charles!
How about any details or deals on the Ram Charger?

If Ram had been faster with the Ram Charger, it would have been 100% my choice. I got on the ram insider thing the day the Ram EV was announced, but seeing how the Lightning turned out it didn't make sense anymore. The Ram Charger though would have been awesome.

How about any details or deals on the Ram Charger?
no details yet but we will absoLUTELY be discount the heck out of those.
Not AS concerned about deposit on those, maybe $2K or something, you're not married to an electrical outlet to be able to drive it like the full EV

Oh nice!! Lets see how this vehicle will do. Youtubers claiming that the other dealerships are marking up the prices on these vehicles lol.

Back