What's new

RHO Orders @ Mark Dodge! $9K-$11K off MSRP

no details yet but we will absoLUTELY be discount the heck out of those.
Not AS concerned about deposit on those, maybe $2K or something, you're not married to an electrical outlet to be able to drive it like the full EV
I would actually get one, if RAM gets it done right! 600+ mile range, sign me up.

Still need a hell of a lot of charging stations to be worth it to travel in.

The Ram Charger would be the one I would get if I wanted electric. All Electric no thank you, hybrid electric gas like the 4XE also no thank you. When the battery runs out you are left with an underpowered gas engine. For me to move to electric it would have to be gas powered engine that runs the generator to charge the truck only.

Here is the question.. What was the point of ordering the vehicle early? I ordered early June and still nothing.
April 26th still nothing, I understand Hydro blues aren't being built yet but ffs atleast get the earlier orders through

April 26th still nothing, I understand Hydro blues aren't being built yet but ffs atleast get the earlier orders through
April 27th...white level 1. I hear ya on the wishful thinking of getting the earlier orders completed first.

they are building

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2024-09-08 a la(s) 1.08.13 p. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2024-09-08 a la(s) 1.08.13 p. m..png
    352.7 KB · Views: 44
April 27th...white level 1. I hear ya on the wishful thinking of getting the earlier orders completed first.
I ordered on May 8 (Hydro Blue). I hope once they finish the orders scheduled, they start pumping out the early orders. I have a feeling these first trucks will sit a bit in quality control and our batches will get pushed through quicker because they know what they are looking for. My fingers are crossed.

The Ram Charger would be the one I would get if I wanted electric. All Electric no thank you, hybrid electric gas like the 4XE also no thank you. When the battery runs out you are left with an underpowered gas engine. For me to move to electric it would have to be gas powered engine that runs the generator to charge the truck only.
I have a plug-in hybrid, it's the best. Free charge at work. I pay for gas one a month. No way I would do full EV.

Weird that your picture shows monotone blue
Mine also shows mono yet I ordered two tone. I really don't think these images or even trackers matter much at all. The only thing that's accurate on everyone's tracker is the order date lol

Attachments

• IMG_6228.jpeg
    IMG_6228.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 28
I have a plug-in hybrid, it's the best. Free charge at work. I pay for gas one a month. No way I would do full EV.
I agree, we have a PHEV X5 and we fill up once a month. We currently have "1000" miles to the current tank, but in reality 700 of those miles are electric. I'll definitely consider a Ram Charger.

I just want to say I'm still in D status that is all game is coming on soon. :p

Back