Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum 4x4
Current Ride #2
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Military
Army (Retired)
Is it just me, or does the value per dollar of the RHO seem very good compared to other models?

A Limited with Level A and offroad group is 82k msrp. The Tungsten at 90+k only adds a higher end sound system, better material finishes, 24 way seats and power running boards. Meanwhile, the RHO has the amazing suspension, 35s, and 95 percent of the tech and luxury with level 1 group for 82k-ish. (before 10-11k discount)

Am I missing something or is this trim level a steal? (As much as an 80k truck can be considered a steal...) Don't even get me started on Rebel X msrp...

Is it just me, or does the value per dollar of the RHO seem very good compared to other models?

A Limited with Level A and offroad group is 82k msrp. The Tungsten at 90+k only adds a higher end sound system, better material finishes, 24 way seats and power running boards. Meanwhile, the RHO has the amazing suspension, 35s, and 95 percent of the tech and luxury with level 1 group for 82k-ish. (before 10-11k discount)

Am I missing something or is this trim level a steal? (As much as an 80k truck can be considered a steal...) Don't even get me started on Rebel X msrp...

It depends on what you're looking for in a truck.

The RHO is primarily an off-road with a touch of luxury with the level 1 group.

Limited/Tungsten is primarily a luxury truck with a touch of off-road capabilities.

BTW my Tungsten build is $81k (94k before discount, my RHO is $78k (88k before discount). Not much of a difference in price.

It depends on what you're looking for in a truck.

The RHO is primarily an off-road with a touch of luxury with the level 1 group.

Limited/Tungsten is primarily a luxury truck with a touch of off-road capabilities.

BTW my Tungsten build is $81k (94k before discount, my RHO is $78k (88k before discount). Not much of a difference in price.
The way the roads are in my town you need an off road vehicle... Pavement queen more like pot hole queen

You are exactly right. That's one main reason we all pulled the trigger on the RHO without driving or seeing one in person. Especially if you use Mark Dodge or Koons with $10k under MSRP. Get one!! Hydro blue ordered here. Good luck!

You are exactly right. That's one main reason we all pulled the trigger on the RHO without driving or seeing one in person. Especially if you use Mark Dodge or Koons with $10k under MSRP. Get one!! Hydro blue ordered here. Good luck!
Oh I ordered one. Now I pour over the forum like a fiend until it's built.

There is the initial perceived value when compared to other trims but I also expect the RHO to hold its value better than Limited, Laramie, or Rebel. That’s just me speculating but I guess we’ll find out in a year or two.

There is the initial perceived value when compared to other trims but I also expect the RHO to hold its value better than Limited, Laramie, or Rebel. That’s just me speculating but I guess we’ll find out in a year or two.
I think you might be right. I think the RHO trim must be ordered. (Tungsten too?) This should make them a bit more rare than most other trims. Are there any guesses why RAM seems to have priced the RHO the way they did?

I think you might be right. I think the RHO trim must be ordered. (Tungsten too?) This should make them a bit more rare than most other trims. Are there any guesses why RAM seems to have priced the RHO the way they did?
To compete against its rival - the Raptor.

To compete against its rival - the Raptor.
I agree. I'd like to also add, that with the removal of the Hemi, RAM might want to get a few of these RHOs on the road to establish confidence in the Hurricane as a performance engine. Just a thought...

Back