What's new

RHO wheels and lugs

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
From what I have heard, the wheels on the RHO are the same as the wheels on the TRX. Do all the black wheels come with silver lug nuts? Does anyone know if the RHO will have silver lug nuts? Just curious. I have been saving a few things on my Amazon wishlist. LOL

From what I have heard, the wheels on the RHO are the same as the wheels on the TRX. Do all the black wheels come with silver lug nuts? Does anyone know if the RHO will have silver lug nuts? Just curious. I have been saving a few things on my Amazon wishlist. LOL
Silver

Wondering if these are the same bead lock rims that are on the 24' TRX. Wouldn't mind to start sourcing some new outer rings in different colors. Thinking about Red to match the interior highlights or White to match the paint I picket out. Worst case is I take them apart and have them done locally.

Wondering if these are the same bead lock rims that are on the 24' TRX. Wouldn't mind to start sourcing some new outer rings in different colors. Thinking about Red to match the interior highlights or White to match the paint I picket out. Worst case is I take them apart and have them done locally.
They appear to be the same as the TRX.
You’ll get sticker shock when you see the cost of an extra set of beauty rings. It will be far cheaper to powder coat your existing rings.

They appear to be the same as the TRX.
You’ll get sticker shock when you see the cost of an extra set of beauty rings. It will be far cheaper to powder coat your existing rings.
Good to know and thanks for the $$$ heads up. Don't mind pumping some cash, but there is always a point of ludicrous where I can't pull the trigger.

For the sake of people searching in the future, the functional bead lock rings (for the TRX, anyways) is part number P5160250AA. They're about $300/each if you can find them in stock. Plus tax and shipping.

Powder coat for the win as always

For the sake of people searching in the future, the functional bead lock rings (for the TRX, anyways) is part number P5160250AA. They're about $300/each if you can find them in stock. Plus tax and shipping.
How in theee hell do they charge $300 for rings? Facebook Marketplace next haha.

Back