What's new

Same bed as the TRX?

yoda33073

Founding Member ⚙️
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Built to Serve
Do we have a consensus that the bed on the RHO is the SAME as on the TRX? And for that matter, would 2024 TRX running boards fit on the RHO? I want to start preordering some things before my RHO gets here.

Do we have a consensus that the bed on the RHO is the SAME as on the TRX? And for that matter, would 2024 TRX running boards fit on the RHO? I want to start preordering some things before my RHO gets here.
I hope so, I have a set of take off TRX running boards, that’s the only reason that I didn’t order them with my RHO.

Changes to the bed or body would force a change in the assembly line, and does anyone see Stellantis forking over unnecessary money when they already have a body and frame to use? No. They wouldn’t. Though the answer can’t be given with 100% certainty, you can at least apply 99% certainty to the answer

Changes to the bed or body would force a change in the assembly line, and does anyone see Stellantis forking over unnecessary money when they already have a body and frame to use? No. They wouldn’t. Though the answer can’t be given with 100% certainty, you can at least apply 99% certainty to the answer
I definitely agree.

Dealer here in Vegas said it's the same but not 100% he gave me a 99% :ROFLMAO:

There might be a change for 2025, as far as running board fitment goes. Only reason I say that is because Mopar isn't listing the same part number for 2025's. I'm looking at power running boards (not fixed ones), and here's what they show:

2025:

2024 and prior:

It's entirely possible that it is due to the new CAN architecture. But there's a non-zero chance that they could have revised the bolt locations or something else. So take this for what it's worth...it's too soon to be confident that everything is the same.

There might be a change for 2025, as far as running board fitment goes. Only reason I say that is because Mopar isn't listing the same part number for 2025's. I'm looking at power running boards (not fixed ones), and here's what they show:

2025:

2024 and prior:

It's entirely possible that it is due to the new CAN architecture. But there's a non-zero chance that they could have revised the bolt locations or something else. So take this for what it's worth...it's too soon to be confident that everything is the same.
Funny that it's the same picture though. And the price is $400 cheaper on the 2025 than the 2024. They got smart.

2025:

2024 and prior:

More of an electronics change from 2024 to 2025. We won’t share the same modules, etc., but not necessarily a frame/body difference. Still at 99% though lol

Back